If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote - LG GX and Marantz NR1711

Options
  • 07-10-2020 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, 
    Could you provide a best price quote on either the 55 or 65 inch LG GX matched with the Marantz NR1711? Or would I be better waiting for any Black Friday deals?  

I bought a previous marantz receiver with monitor audio 5.1 setup from you. Would those speakers still be good for the next gen setup? 

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

dwolf20 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    Could you provide a best price quote on either the 55 or 65 inch LG GX matched with the Marantz NR1711? Or would I be better waiting for any Black Friday deals?  

I bought a previous marantz receiver with monitor audio 5.1 setup from you. Would those speakers still be good for the next gen setup? 

Thanks,
    Tom
    Hi Dwolf20.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment it is too early for us to know our Black Friday deals.

The current Euro pricing on the 55 and 65 GX are already better than than our sterling retail.
    The 55GX6 priced at 1799 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204760-lg-oled55gx6la-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

The 65GX6 priced at 2699 Euro (Much cheaper than the sterling retail)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204788-lg-oled65gx6la-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Again on the NR1711 our Euro price is again better than the sterling at £649 but only 689 Euro.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204867-marantz-nr1711-black-dolby-atmos-av-receiver.aspx

You can still run your current speakers with the NR1711 no issues :)

For the 55GX6 and NR1711 I could go to 2450 Euro Delivered.
    On the 65GX6 and NR1711 I could go to 3350 Euro Delivered.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

I'm waiting on the Black Friday deals for the 55 BX. I know last year there were Boardsie discount codes on Black Friday for the OLED series, hopefully we'll see similar this year. As the BX was released at about 300 less compared to the B9, I'm hoping to see the BX drop more than the B9 did last Black Friday. Only a month to go :)

loughrey wrote: »
    I'm waiting on the Black Friday deals for the 55 BX. I know last year there were Boardsie discount codes on Black Friday for the OLED series, hopefully we'll see similar this year. As the BX was released at about 300 less compared to the B9, I'm hoping to see the BX drop more than the B9 did last Black Friday. Only a month to go :)
    No problem at all Loughrey.

Keep your eye on our website for the Black Friday deals (I think they are starting a little early this year) and if there are any boards code or deals they will be posted up on here :)

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dwolf20

Keep your eye on our website for the Black Friday deals (I think they are starting a little early this year) and if there are any boards code or deals they will be posted up on here :)

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Is the slimline Marantz HDMI 2.1 chip effected by the bug of not being able to handle the 4k/120fps that was reported last month? 

Thanks,
    Tom

dwolf20 wrote: »

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny, 

Is the slimline Marantz HDMI 2.1 chip effected by the bug of not being able to handle the 4k/120fps that was reported last month? 

Thanks,
    Tom
    Hi Tom.

As far as I'm aware it's pretty much all manufacturers that are effected.

Denon and Marantz (SoundsUnited) and also Yamaha released a statement detailing the issues but there was nothing on how it might be corrected.

Hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.