Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it normal for food to get under the all on four?

Options
  • 08-10-2020 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I had the all on four fitted about 5 weeks ago. When I first had them fitted everything was ok.

Now when I eat food it is getting under the implants. This is happening on the lower jaw on the left hand side and right hand side. It's happening at the back. I struggle to get the food back out.

Sometimes my breath stinks because the food becomes rotten.

My dentists says it is normal for food to get under the all on four. Is this true?

For the first ten days no food was getting under the all on four.

When I use the dental water jet I am amazed at how much food comes out from under my all on four implants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

12 oclock at night, 12:04, 12:16 you have posted 3 separate threads about your all on 4. Seek assistance from the clinic that did the job, you are obviously obsessing over this, and this will only lead to unhealthy focus on your mouth. Nobody on boards can help you with this.

Advertisement