If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG oled

Options
  • 08-10-2020 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Can you give me a price on the LG55CX please and how long for delivery after order is placed?

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

JOSman wrote: »
    Can you give me a price on the LG55CX please and how long for delivery after order is placed?

Thank you.
    Hi JOSman.

Thanks for getting in touch with us :)

The 55CX5 is a fantastic television and the image it produces is amazing!

They are currently priced at £1399 or 1549 Euro.
    The Euro price seems to be the better deal at the moment.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

It also includes on VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

We have stock of these in our main warehouse ready for shipping.
    Delivery would be 2-4 days excluding weekends, depending on location. (Dublin area can be next day).
    Delivery is included in the Euro price and £6.99 if paying in sterling.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Thank you.
    Hi JOSman.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Delivery would be 2-4 days excluding weekends, depending on location. (Dublin area can be next day).

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

I'd like to go for that, what's the next stage in ordering?

J

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thank you.
    Hi JOSman.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

I'd like to go for that, what's the next stage in ordering?

J
    Hi Josman,

many thanks for the post - easiest is to pop an order online:

£:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

€:

..but any issues just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Thanks all,

Order placed.  

J

Thanks all,

Order placed.  

J
    Cheers for the order JOSman :)

We will have it processed ASAP for you.

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

Hi Kenny, I note these are currently not showing as available for online purchase. Is this a stock issue? When will they be available again?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

walshy123 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, I note these are currently not showing as available for online purchase. Is this a stock issue? When will they be available again?
    Hi Walshy123.

Thanks for the post.  Stock of these TVs is very limited at present.  I can make some enquires as to stock availabilty for you in the morning.  If you can pm your contact details I can check and give you a buzz tomorrow

Regards Stephen 

Hi Walshy123.

Thanks for the post.  Stock of these TVs is very limited at present.  I can make some enquires as to stock availabilty for you in the morning.  If you can pm your contact details I can check and give you a buzz tomorrow

Regards Stephen 
    Thanks. PM sent. 

Hi Walshy123.

Regards Stephen 
    Thanks. PM sent. 
    Hi Walshy123,

We'll get back to your PM asap, apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David

Hi Walshy123.

Regards Stephen 
    Thanks. PM sent. 
    Hi Walshy123,

Kind regards

David
    no need, online ordering is back for this.

• Advertisement

Hi Walshy123.

Regards Stephen 
    Thanks. PM sent. 
    Hi Walshy123,

Kind regards

David
    no need, online ordering is back for this.
    Ah fantastic, let me know if you have any issues with the order!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.