Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank loan

Options
  • 08-10-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi i applied for bank loan on monday as of today i havent recived any reply to the loan,and i cant find where the login tracker is on main boi site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

delboy77 wrote: »
    hi i applied for bank loan on monday as of today i havent recived any reply to the loan,and i cant find where the login tracker is on main boi site
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that your loan application has taken longer than expected. 

Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes can vary. 

We would recommend that you check your emails for an update in particular your junk/spam folders as from time to time our emails can be sent here. 

If you have checked and have not been in receipt of an update we would ask that you send us a Private message with the full name on your application, and your contact details and we would be happy to pass this onto the team to look into this further for you. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement