Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage at breaking point

• 08-10-2020 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can someone please advise me on a marriage counselor? I'm based in Co. Meath. I'm looking for someone who has been through this with their partner and can say "yeah this person really helped us" as some of the forums I've been looking at are making recommendations of friends instead of personal experience.

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Thank you for your post Peig_Win. Unfortunately posters are not allowed to give counsellor recommendations here in PI/RI. However there is a helpful thread here in the Psychology forum on how to find a counsellor, including marriage counsellors.

I am going to close the thread here in the circumstances, but hope the above link is of some assistance to you.

Best of luck

HS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement