Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Thread Ban because other posters slandered me

Options
  • 08-10-2020 1:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭

I received a ban from Motors unfairly from Biko, who would not respond to my point. A poster Duke O Smiley posted blatant lies about me. I reported the post, however the slanderous and lies posted by Duke O Smiley remained. I then replied truthfully to Duke O Smileys post...Biko then closed the thread for several...still allowing the lies of Duke O Smiley remain.

In another Motoring forum Midnight_EG, specifically referred to me in an abusive manner, when all I was doing was highlighting the lies Duke O Smiley published about me and a few facts about experiences with Duke O Smiley as well as Duke O Smiley going against bangeromics forum rules.

Neither Duke O Smiley nor Midnight_EG were sanctioned about the lies and abusive behaviour towards me.

All I did was respond to lies and abusive comments towards me by these 2 posters, yet because Biko sees the other 2 posters as linger members than me, he thinks it easier to ban the new guy! This therefore allowing posters like Duke O Smiley and Midnight_EG do or say as they please as they know they are in the click and that Biko will simply side with them! Biko refused to reply to any of my points made to him, namely because he can't justify banning me and not banning the 2 posters involved especially when I was the one that initially reported Duke O Smileys comment/lies and it remained there for days!

This must be investigated and the other posters be banned instead of me! In addition, I can see when logged off in the motoring forum Biko simply states then on the Bangeromics thread that action has been taken and then allows Duke O Smiley to post away even after posting blatant lies about me! No wonder, posters/people can continue to get away with scams/ selling dodgy cars when nobody questions them and those that have proof to question them simply get banned. Motoring forum in Boards.ie is simply a crooked old boys club, if boards.ie allows this! Not even a warning I received in almost 400 posts but when I stand up for myself when others lie/abuse me, I get a months ban when they are unsanctioned! That's crooked!

Originally Posted by Midnight_EG View Post
    Jaysus that fellas attitude stinks? He gave me awful sh*te before when I was selling the E60
    If by 'that fellas attitude' I hope you're referring to Duke O Smiley or Cearbhall_l , as he calls his dodgy bangeromics flippers kerbside, your're right.

He blatantly concocted a story and lies about me just because I posted links to his advert.

I will not stand idly by and let people like him post blatant lies about me nor would anyone with respect for themselves.

He was given an opportunity to apologise albeit with some home truths about him selling a dodgy car to someone I know then obsconding, he's on social welfare while selling these bangers then feels he can get away by throwing out blatant lies about people.

If he's prepared to act like this then he should accept the consequences
    Biko

This is certainly not trolling!

You allowed Duke O'Smiley to publish and leave publish lies about me and he went unsanctioned and you're allowing Midnight_EG to further spur these lies by his foul and derogatory comments about me....again unsanctioned! You've also overlooked Duke O'Smiley to go against bangeromics rules, again unsanctioned! You're simply pandering to the click leaving boards.ie users publish lies about me, use derogatory remarks about me and allow users continue to go against rules.

Yet, when I rightly comment with facts to clarify ....I get sanctioned!

You are simply allowing Boards.ie users slander me and I've no right of reply! This as you should know is highly litigious.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You are simply allowing Boards.ie users slander me and I've no right of reply! This as you should know is highly litigious.
    Before anything else, can you tell me what you mean by this part of your post?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭Ta ceist agam

Before anything else, can you tell me what you mean by this part of your post?

Other posters made up lies about me and published them on boards.ie, I reported this yet Biko left these lies visible and simply closed the thread for several days leaving lies about me online by other posters Duke O Smiley.

Through the ineffective and prejudiced actions or rather no actions by Bikoto act on my report of lies by other posters, Boards.ie are simply aiding slander and abuse! I Boards.ie do not seek to effectively remedy this I will report and take legal recourse!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

That's what I thought you meant but thanks for clearing it up. As per our site policy, you will be site banned until this threat of 'legal recourse' has taken place or been retracted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement