Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling VM

Options
  • 08-10-2020 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have the email address to send written notice to cancel your Virgin Media broadband contract please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭banie01

• Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭ooter

banie01 wrote: »

I finally got through to a human yesterday and apparently they don't use that email address any more, I was able to cancel over the phone without having to provide any written 30 days notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭ray o

I've moved my BB to Pure (installed yesterday) and am now cancelling Virgin Media. I have been out of contract for over two years now so just wondering if the 30 notice period has to be served?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭homer911

Wifi is a great leveller for broadband companies. I switched from VM 240Mbps to Vodafone 40Mbps and only notice the difference when uploading large video files

Advertisement