If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Trade in Offer

Options
  • 09-10-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Are you guys doing the Sonos trade in offer as RS in the UK are? If so, when does it end?

Is any proof of purchase required or is it a matter of presenting with something like a Sonos Bridge to avail of the offer if I was purchasing a One, Five, Amp etc?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

SachaJ wrote: »
    Are you guys doing the Sonos trade in offer as RS in the UK are? If so, when does it end?

Is any proof of purchase required or is it a matter of presenting with something like a Sonos Bridge to avail of the offer if I was purchasing a One, Five, Amp etc?
    Hi SachaJ.

Thanks for the post.

Yes we do indeed offer the same deal as our .co.uk website.

All you need to do is bring the product you are trading in with you to the store or post it to us and we can then apply your 30% discount to which ever items you wish to purchase.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bill36

Hi SachaJ.

Thanks for the post.

All you need to do is bring the product you are trading in with you to the store or post it to us and we can then apply your 30% discount to which ever items you wish to purchase.

I hope this is of help.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny will I get discount by trading a sonos bridge for sonos five. Thanks

Bill36 wrote: »
    Hi SachaJ.

Thanks for the post.

I hope this is of help.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny will I get discount by trading a sonos bridge for sonos five. Thanks
    Hi Bill36.

Yes, the following items can be used as part of the trade in:
    Get 30% OFF RRP on this Sonos product when you trade-in your old ZP80, ZP90, ZP100, ZP120, Connect, Connect:Amp, Play:5 (Gen 1), S5, CR200 or Bridge.

The Sonos Five can then be purchased with the 30% off.

Kenny.

Hi Bill36.

Get 30% OFF RRP on this Sonos product when you trade-in your old ZP80, ZP90, ZP100, ZP120, Connect, Connect:Amp, Play:5 (Gen 1), S5, CR200 or Bridge.

Kenny.

Thanks for your reply can I get 30% on Sonos arc surround bundle with trading bridge? Secondly how it will work by sending sonos bridge by post? How much bundle will cost after discount. Thanks

Hi Bill36.

Kenny.

Thanks for your reply can I get 30% on Sonos arc surround bundle with trading bridge? Secondly how it will work by sending sonos bridge by post? How much bundle will cost after discount. Thanks
    Hi Bill36.

The 30% applies to one trade in unit per new Sonos product. So you can get the 30% off the ARC but not the Sonos Ones as rears unless you have another two items to trade in.

You can indeed post the Bridge to us and then we would call you once it arrives to Finalise the sale.

I hope this explains things.

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 AlanCasseb

Hi Kenny,

I have an old Sonos product that fit the criteria and I am interested in purchasing a Sonos ARC. What are the next steps to get this going?

Cheers

AlanCasseb wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

I have an old Sonos product that fit the criteria and I am interested in purchasing a Sonos ARC. What are the next steps to get this going?

Cheers
    Hi AlanCasseb,

Thanks for the post!

If you post your Sonos trade in unit to our store along with your name, address, contact number and the product you're looking for we can call you to get that processed when it arrives!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi Kenny,

Cheers
    Hi AlanCasseb,

Thanks for the post!

If you post your Sonos trade in unit to our store along with your name, address, contact number and the product you're looking for we can call you to get that processed when it arrives!

Kind regards

David
    hi what's the address to send the trade in unit. 

Hi Kenny,

Cheers
    Hi AlanCasseb,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    hi what's the address to send the trade in unit. 
    If you send it to:

Richer Sounds
    7 Smithfield Square North
    Belfast
    BT1 1FN

We will look out for it for you!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.