Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to view a 32" Monitor.

Options
  • 10-10-2020 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi.
    Not sure this is even in the correct sub-forum but mods can move as needed.

I'll be building a new computer later this year but I need a replacement monitor before then.
    I like a lot of display area on my desktop so have been wondering about a 4k (3840 x 2160) at 32" size.

Iv heard that the resolution on these can be quite small making everything difficult to read so figured id try and see one first.

Does anyone know where I could see one on display ? In the Dublin area.

Thx in advance...

Misty

EDIT: Allrdy checked out a Harvey Norman and Power City that were near me with no luck...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Gerard93

Harvey Norman, Currys etc ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Mistmyr wrote: »
    Iv heard that the resolution on these can be quite small making everything difficult to read[...]

Windows 10 has a setting under Display, called Scale and Layouts, where you can set a value above 100%, which supersizes everything. Read more here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

34" Ultrawide at 1440p FTW. :pac:

Advertisement