Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License issue

• 10-10-2020 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

I moved house about a year ago and never changed address for license purposes. How do I do this and will there be much hassle. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I moved house about a year ago and never changed address for license purposes. How do I do this and will there be much hassle. Thanks

Ring the FPU and they'll do it over the phone and send your renewal to the right address.

Did the same a few weeks ago, no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

garv123 wrote: »
    Ring the FPU and they'll do it over the phone and send your renewal to the right address.

Did the same a few weeks ago, no issues.

Didn’t know you can contact FPU direct to change address details. Good to know.

What else can FPU sort for licence holders?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Download/get the FCA2 amendment form and fill in section 1 (one). Give your name, your old address, etc. then your new address. Submit it to your old station (and keep a copy for yourself).

DO NOT use section 2. It's the cancellation part to cancel your license.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement