Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplies Officer Grade C, HBS Procurement

• 10-10-2020 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello, anyone get called forward for this role. It was advertised back in May. Does anyone have any experience of working in this role, what it is like and are there opportunities to progress. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Swoos

I was called for an interview in early November and I was placed in the low 60s on the panel. Do I have any chance of actually getting a job ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DarceyEllie

Well done on making the panel. I never ended up going for the interview in the end. I think you have a great chance of getrting called but it might take a few months. The whole HSE supply chain seems to be getting busier so Keep checking every now and again to see if the panel has moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Daveod94

Did you end up getting a job? I placed 13th on Regional panel for supplies officer grade D last year. Wondering if I have any chance after pause is lifted

Advertisement