Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working Child’s Kitchen Set

Options
  • 10-10-2020 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I’m looking for a working child’s kitchen set.

A working hand mixer or stand mixer
    A proper sieve
    A proper whisk.

Just something that she can actually use - not a play toy.

Struggling to find anything - thought I’d ask.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭tscul32

How old is the child and is there equipment already in the house? Like do you already have a hand mixer, etc. Unless we're talking a 4 or 5 year old I'd always just go with proper, real equipment. Maybe try to get them in nice fun colours.
    Have a look on Amazon for ideas. Last year I got a great spatula, the silicon was red with candy canes, but I use it all year round cos it's actually really good. I got it in a bargain/pound shop type place. They often have sets of whisk, spatula, etc. Hand mixer, depends on the age, you need to get a light one. My 8yo struggles with my Kenwood one, says it's too powerful and heavy to hold for long, so check the weights.

Advertisement