Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who were the left wing fascists attacking peaceful protestors yesterday?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

In all my years of looking in on public demonstration, all I can tell is that the ultra-left always seem to be aching for a scrap. Why cant they behave themselves? What's the fascination with violence to them.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

In all my years of looking in on public demonstration, all I can tell is that the ultra-left always seem to be aching for a scrap. Why cant they behave themselves? What's the fascination with violence to them.

A crippling intolerance of anyone that dares have an opposing opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

A nice line in fairness, Its self defence, I attacked them because they might do something bad in the future. 2 groups of absolute tossers.

My only fear now is that they've kicked off some tit for tat bóllóx where we'll have regular marches and counter demos as they are effective recruiting tools for both sides. Attracting those who might have sympathy with ideas but view the other sides unreasonableness as pushing them to commit and participate, as well as attracting head the balls just out for a scrap where they can claim self defence, hide amongst a crowd and be masked up.

Imported Yank búllshít.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

In the real world, that is absolutely correct.

In the boards.ie world, the middle ground is somewhere to the right of Mickey McDowell.

and the likes of Twitter is somewhere to the left of Kitty Holland

the world has seemed to cope fairly well ignoring these fascists for the last 70 years. has there been a exponential increase in the treat from these groups or an exponential increase in participation of young people in the liberal arts dogma in recent years.

you cant have your "important" voice and world view heard if you don't have something to fight against

No but an explosion in the " fascist " bogeyman pimps and hustlers industry

its an ever expanding area of growth , obviously fascism needs to be redefined in order to allow expansion , i see David Quinn regularly referred to as a fascist , FG are apparently fascist , as is Mattie Mc Grath , to question if those are fascist also outs one as a fascist apparently

i even saw Ciara Kelly from newstalk labelled far right recently for questioning the NPHET narrative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mad_maxx wrote: »

i even saw Ciara Kelly from newstalk labelled far right recently for questioning the NPHET narrative

Or was it for her provision of a platform for Hermann and others?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Organisers on both sides should be fined, that'd soften their coughs. No love of flag waving tits or their have-a-go hero opponents.

Not only that but should be refused treatment if they get sick from COVID19.

Or was it for her provision of a platform for Hermann and others?

" platform " is a politically loaded term , coined by intolerant self described progressives

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭yoke

Deeply lacking in self awareness too

Another excellent post from the god of self-awareness, my good man you should be aware how well respected you are around these parts, or indeed around any parts!

In fact you should go right now to those parts you are respected in and post something clever, you owe it to humanity, please don't deny humanity your great talent for posting great posts which you are well respected for, you amazingly self-aware demi-god!

yoke wrote: »
    Another excellent post from the god of self-awareness, my good man you should be aware how well respected you are around these parts, or indeed around any parts!

In fact you should go right now to those parts you are respected in and post something clever, you owe it to humanity, please don't deny humanity your great talent for posting great posts which you are well respected for, you amazingly self-aware demi-god!

the trouble with demanding a state which can silence those you disagree with is that very same state can just as easily silence you one day

" be careful what you wish for "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭yoke

the trouble with demanding a state which can silence those you disagree with is that very same state can just as easily silence you one day

" be careful what you wish for "

Lets say I dont agree with paying tax, because I want to keep all my money for myself.
    The state already can and does silence me if I ignore its laws by locking me up, I don't see how any state can exist without that.

You cant expect the state to ignore you if you start spouting misleading stuff to other people. It would be wrong of the state to do so.
    Otherwise, you could do exactly what many fascists have done before, and spout ****e at people until you get enough dumbasses to join your militia/group, intimidate and chase off or shout down anyone who disagrees with you, and then basically get democratically elected yourself as the leader.

" platform " is a politically loaded term , coined by intolerant self described progressives

'intolerant self-described progressives' is a politically loaded term, coined by intolerant self-described progressives.

But that is why she's described as airtime - for repeatedly giving airtime to Hermann and his ilk.

'intolerant self-described progressives' is a politically loaded term, coined by intolerant self-described progressives.

But that is why she's described as airtime - for repeatedly giving airtime to Hermann and his ilk.

Hermann advocates leaving the EU ?

so what ?

i wouldnt vote for his outfit as i dont support doing so , ive no issue with him speaking about it however

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Self destructive, a lot of the ultra left are either addicts or victims of their lack of standing in society.
    Weak individuals who go around with Palestinian scarves and very anti semitic.

They're absolute misfits and their brains are so mushed from drinking and drugging that they see to be constantly like a coil about to bounce off anything.

They're really sick, you'll get the spiritual npc's, narcissists, sjws, ultra liberals/leftys etc in every town, city and crossroads throughout the country.

Usually weak men and angry women, you know the type of men absolute weazels hovering around women for validation and then the ultra left women are ball breakers, leaving trails of destruction in relationships behind them.
    The male version is a lurky creep who wants to ride everything on sight, but rarely does he get laid...

These are not facts, just an observation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

nthclare wrote: »
    Self destructive, a lot of the ultra left are either addicts or victims of their lack of standing in society.

They're absolute misfits and their brains are so mushed from drinking and drugging that they see to be constantly like a coil about to bounce off anything.

They're really sick, you'll get the spiritual npc's, narcissists, sjws, ultra liberals/leftys etc in every town, city and crossroads throughout the country.

Usually weak men and angry women, you know the type of men absolute weazels hovering around women for validation and then the ultra left women are ball breakers, leaving trails of destruction in relationships behind them.
    The male version is a lurky creep who wants to ride everything on sight, but rarely does he get laid...

And how about your observations of those on the far right? Seems to be a lot of deflecting and whataboutery going on apart from a handful of posters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

dan1895 wrote: »
    And how about your observations of those on the far right? Seems to be a lot of deflecting and whataboutery going on apart from a handful of posters.

The far right are another shower of cnts, just angry men who love to be in control, from my observation there's not as many women in the far right, and any women who is, is like a celeb.

The ultra left and far right are all ****, and they're not representing any one who's getting on with it.

Let them at it shower of pricks. Moderation is the key, these cnts and **** the uktra left and far right are working off their reptilian brains.

They cannot think for themselves, aways in groups of similar ilk.

Shower of oricks

nthclare wrote: »

no wonder there is such an over concentration of them in media , media attracts huge egos with deep seated self esteem issues

there is no difference between the far right and the far left in terms of style and end result , both are control freaks who wish to impose their will on others to the maximum , the key difference is power , the far right have none , the far left have plenty , culturally the far left have more power than centrist conservatives in this country and effectively are the architects of government policy in many areas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Fair enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

A few weeks ago your far right goons hospitalised an elderly woman. She was bleeding profusely after being beaten over the head with a stick. They go around carrying flick out batons and thinking they're big men standing beside UVF members.

On the weekend they got a taste of their own medicine.

I am not Republican per se. However I respect the Republican groups for standing up to these far right thugs. A lot of the left wing groups wouldn't be able for confrontation but that's not the case for the Republican groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Is 50s elderly?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

A few weeks ago your far right goons hospitalised an elderly woman. She was bleeding profusely after being beaten over the head with a stick. They go around carrying flick out batons and thinking they're big men standing beside UVF members.

On the weekend they got a taste of their own medicine.

I am not Republican per se. However I respect the Republican groups for standing up to these far right thugs. A lot of the left wing groups wouldn't be able for confrontation but that's not the case for the Republican groups.

Elderly? Are you on about yer wan the "activist" in the leather trench coat who went steaming into the loons with her pal as a counter protest? Not exactly someones granny out doing the Sunday shop is it?

Mentallers fighting with mentallers and LARPers trying to convice normal people that one side isn't mental. Mad stuff.

I do remember some Irish lads went off to join the Kurds and fight the fascism of ISIS, ex defence forces I believe, would any of these antifacists at the weekend be a part of that august band? Would they f**k :D

Hermann advocates leaving the EU ?

so what ?

i wouldnt vote for his outfit as i dont support doing so , ive no issue with him speaking about it however

Why don't you invite him and his BNP buddies around for dinner?

https://twitter.com/JudgeDyl/status/1305103856838340608?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/hundreds-clash-in-violent-exchanges-at-dublin-protest-1.4377808

By no means do i agree with everything the protestors are saying but i respect their right to peacefully protest.

Justin Barrett is a convicted criminal. He is not peaceful.

He has been convicted of violent crimes that stood up against his appeal.

Further more he is a known associated of several convicted IRA members.

Its funny they never mention Barretts criminal past.

I WARN people who are defending him.

He has the tendency to drop people in NEO NAZI DOO DOO ..even youth defense abandoned him and started to deny all association with him. THAT IS HOW BAD HE IS.

He will get doo doo on you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Justin Barrett is a convicted criminal. He is not peaceful.

He has been convicted of violent crimes that stood up against his appeal.

Further more he is a known associated of several convicted IRA members.

Its funny they never mention Barretts criminal past.

I WARN people who are defending him.

He has the tendency to drop people in NEO NAZI DOO DOO ..even youth defense abandoned him and started to deny all association with him. THAT IS HOW BAD HE IS.

He will get doo doo on you too.

What violent crimes did he do ? Can we get links ?
    Im not saying I don't believe you, I don't really know the fellow, just haven't time to be searching google at the minute I'm in work and you seem to know .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Im not saying I don't believe you, I don't really know the fellow, just haven't time to be searching google at the minute I'm in work and you seem to know .

He shoplifted a pair of shoes from Dunnes about 40 years ago.

WrenBoy wrote: »

He's been around a long time, jumping every far right bandwagon there is, a right poison dwarf. Although, apparently he changed his staunch Catholic position on divorce when his missus gave him the elbow :D

sabat wrote: »
    He shoplifted a pair of shoes from Dunnes about 40 years ago.

Size 4, were they? :D

Why don't you invite him and his BNP buddies around for dinner?

https://twitter.com/JudgeDyl/status/1305103856838340608?s=19

i only know hermann kelly from his IREXIT possition , ive no idea who the other two persons are

already said i dont support leaving the EU , was kelly on with ciara kelly discussing leaving the EU ? , if he was , so what ?

Bambi wrote: »
    He's been around a long time, jumping every far right bandwagon there is, a right poison dwarf. Although, apparently he changed his staunch Catholic position on divorce when his missus gave him the elbow :D

being opposed to divorce hardly makes someone " far right " ?

• Advertisement

i only know hermann kelly from his IREXIT possition , ive no idea who the other two persons are

already said i dont support leaving the EU , was kelly on with ciara kelly discussing leaving the EU ? , if he was , so what ?

Maybe you should do some research before you leap in to defend racists like Hermann?

Advertisement