Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who were the left wing fascists attacking peaceful protestors yesterday?

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Wibbs wrote: »
    Actual right wingers have eff all answers either. Idiocy is a broad church.

agreed , i regard the old school catholic authoritarians as the benchmark for todays authoritarians in the church of WOKE

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

The modern faux internet "right" ( who are largely just ****) have no answers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

In the interest of balance, what far left media companies should I avoid...I don't want to end up toppling statues, controlling speech, cancelling ordinary people for their opinions?

What's this 'cancelling ordinary people' all about? I've never come across 'ordinary people' getting cancelled. I've come across speaking engagements and media appearances for extremists getting cancelled, but that's a long way off 'ordinary people getting cancelled'.
    Mad_maxx wrote: »
    the old school religious also had no " answers to the questions "

wokeness is a religion in the same way , the progressive clergy know the correct morality of everything and are eager to preach
    Like your good self, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

What's this 'cancelling ordinary people' all about? I've never come across 'ordinary people' getting cancelled. I've come across speaking engagements and media appearances for extremists getting cancelled, but that's a long way off 'ordinary people getting cancelled'.

I consider academics, business people and the like ordinary people.

https://quillette.com/2020/09/01/the-denial-of-cancel-culture/

I am not talking about famous hate figures like JK Rowling.

I consider academics, business people and the like ordinary people.

https://quillette.com/2020/09/01/the-denial-of-cancel-culture/

I am not talking about famous hate figures like JK Rowling.

So you were referring to speaking engagements and media outings getting cancelled then, rather than actual people getting cancelled?

I'm still unclear as to who the 'ordinary people' getting cancelled are? Are you talking about holocaust denier David Irving and the like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

nah , i dont want to silence ruth coppinger or any other left wing dingbat

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    nah , i dont want to silence ruth coppinger or any other left wing dingbat

Eager to preach?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

So what are the NP doing about the govt trying to cover up the magdalene laundries?

Yeah nothing ..they are extreme catholics ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

So what are the NP doing about the govt trying to cover up the magdalene laundries?

How exactly are the Government covering up the laundries ?

Nice anti catholic bias in this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Whatever about the NP - and yes I do have issues with them - this other crowd fighting them are deserving of serious criticism.

I’ve no issue with peaceful protest on either side but when ppl arrive down to molesworth st looking to beat 7 shades out of “dem fa$cists dere” sorry now but I have no patience. Even worse the “tooled up” types. Scummers.

As mick Clifford said in his piece, these so called “lefty” idiots looking for violence to break up the tedium of their idleness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I think you are slightly confused about the whole thing....may I recommend Ferriter’s occasions of sin social history of Ireland

Whatever about the NP - and yes I do have issues with them - this other crowd fighting them are deserving of serious criticism.

I’ve no issue with peaceful protest on either side but when ppl arrive down to molesworth st looking to beat 7 shades out of “dem fa$cists dere” sorry now but I have no patience. Even worse the “tooled up” types. Scummers.

As mick Clifford said in his piece, these so called “lefty” idiots looking for violence to break up the tedium of their idleness

Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

Advertisement