Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭Ireland2020

Jesus, this is horrendous. Anally raping someone with a chocolate bar.

Let’s keep digging stuff up about the past, this lad is a gem.

https://twitter.com/greeneggs_/status/1051426890555318272?s=21

This sexual abuser sits in the Seanad Éireann.

Let’s see how the FG lads defend this chap.

He also has a court case coming up in which it's alleged he assaulted someone in a nightclub

Nice chap all round

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

This sexual abuser sits in the Seanad Éireann.

Let’s see how the FG lads defend this chap.

He also has a court case coming up in which it's alleged he assaulted someone in a nightclub

Nice chap all round

I’d say rapist is a better description, he’s admitted to as much, assuming to get a lesser sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Jesus, this is horrendous. Anally raping someone with a chocolate bar.

Let’s keep digging stuff up about the past, this lad is a gem.

https://twitter.com/greeneggs_/status/1051426890555318272?s=21

What kind of chocolate bar was it?

What kind of chocolate bar was it?

Making fun of rape, jesus christ

Oh was he convicted of rape? I wasnt aware

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

Some how a time stamp applies to your own interests and support yet if it’s an opposing party you can highlight any number of events between certain decades. You’ve no understanding of the atrocities your own party have committed and that is due to your own ignorance and we can forgive you for that.

However, this is just highlighting how your own party members are equally as idiotic and irresponsible in the last decade when we have supposedly reached a crossroads in terms of the past and reconciliation.

Stupid insensitive tweets, anally raping a man with an object when asleep, ah sure it’s all the same. But which party keeps bringing up the past?

That’s the relevance, if you’ve missed it, then that’s your problem.

It's a government thread, you will find a FG one also in this forum. A post from 18 years ago about a FG TD who is no longer in the party has zero to do with the government thread do you not agree?

You should also post about the FG TD with the chocolate bar on that thread, you have on every other one so it would be a clean sweep.

Could you point to the conviction of rape please? Thanks

Oh was he convicted of rape? I wasnt aware

So if it wasn’t anally raping someone what was it? Did he he just put a chocolate bar in the mans mouth? Belly Button? If so why has he apologised says that he has issues which aren’t best practice with alcohol but hasn’t stopped drinking? Look up the story, Real winner this fella.

Just an aside, why are the rugby lads so interested in shoving stuff up their pals arses? Seems to be a recurring story in the news. Odd.

Just an aside, why are the rugby lads so interested in shoving stuff up their pals arses?
    Ah ye know yerself

Putting something up the orifice of someone while they are passed out drunk without consent does not require a conviction. Do yourself a favour and look up this animals apology, it’s an admission. It went no further.

• Advertisement

Putting something up the orifice of someone while they are passed out drunk without consent does not require a conviction. Do yourself a favour and look up this animals apology, it’s an admission. It went no further.

If you can't post a link to the conviction then stop lying.

If you can't post a link to the conviction then stop lying.

He admitted it happened ffs

So the TD admitted rape? that was the accusation here.
    No need for the potty language.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

You don't really need to be convicted of anything these days, just so long as the great unwashed are offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Not good enough for that WUM but if it was someone from another party he would be looking for the death penalty.

Floppybits wrote: »
    Not good enough for that WUM but if it was someone from another party he would be looking for the death penalty.

What is a WUM?

Floppybits wrote: »

Tweet about the IRA in the 70s, get out of Govt now disgrace etc

FG Seanad Éireann member admitting sticking a chocolate bar up someone's anus, ah sure he wasnt convicted

You couldn't make it up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Fann Linn wrote: »
    You don't really need to be convicted of anything these days, just so long as the great unwashed are offended.

Bit like FG at the moment lashing out at SF because they had a few tough weeks defending their corrupt ways. Which were waved off by posters on here at the time who are now claiming to have principals. They didn't seem to have any a couple of weeks ago.

Yes I consider leaking of confidential documents and appointing crony's to the Supreme Court as much more serious than a stupid tweet

Tweet about the IRA in the 70s, get out of Govt now disgrace etc

FG Seanad Éireann member admitting sticking a chocolate bar up someone's anus, ah sure he wasnt convicted

You couldn't make it up

I was wondering how long it would take to get to the comparison with the SF TD. :P
    No shock to see SF going on the defensive.

Lovely party to support isn't it
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-f%C3%A9in-member-resigns-amid-claims-party-is-trying-to-silence-her-1.4427938?mode=amp

The masters student in UCD said that a member of the party, who she knows, then called to her family home.

“He came to my house and I was upstairs in the middle of a lecture,” she said.

Seems like they can't change, send a few scumbags around to try and intimidate a 22 year old woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I was wondering how long it would take to get to the comparison with the SF TD. :P

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-f%C3%A9in-member-resigns-amid-claims-party-is-trying-to-silence-her-1.4427938?mode=amp

The masters student in UCD said that a member of the party, who she knows, then called to her family home.

“He came to my house and I was upstairs in the middle of a lecture,” she said.

Seems like they can't change, send a few scumbags around to try and intimidate a 22 year old woman.

Wrong thread...desperate..something something.
    Was he convicted? :rolleyes:

Not credible.

• Advertisement

Bowie wrote: »
    Wrong thread...desperate..something something.
    Was he convicted? :rolleyes:

Not credible.

Was he convicted? yet to see an answer.

Was he convicted? yet to see an answer.

For allegedly knocking around to yer wans house? You tell me, I was asking you.
    Nobody claimed the other lad was convicted, merely pointed out he stuck a chocolate bar up a sleeping man's arse, which he apologised for..so..

Anyway all good distraction from the damage FF/FG/Greens do such as refusing to pay student nurses working through covid.

Bowie wrote: »
    For allegedly knocking around to yer wans house? You tell me, I was asking you.
    Nobody claimed the other lad was convicted, merely pointed out he stuck a chocolate bar up a sleeping man's arse, which he apologised for..so..

Anyway all good distraction from the damage FF/FG/Greens do such as refusing to pay student nurses working through covid.

So you are accusing the lady of lying in the article?

Don't know she may well be

The fact is the FG man admitted what he done

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You are anyway.....

He came to my house and I was upstairs in the middle of a lecture,” she said.

A, He, - singular meaning one.
    yourself wrote:

A few - plural, meaning more than one.

Sounds to me like a fellow party member called to her house, possibly as he couldn't get her on the phone due to her being online at a lecture. But the Irish Times aren't missing an opportunity (nor are you to be fair) to make it sound more sinister than it really is.

Btw she seems a fairly competent young woman, she was all over twitter during Leo's leaking incident for weeks, and absolutely ran him and FG into the ground, and most of the venomous replies she was receiving were from FG type supporter's.

Watch now as she's canonised by the same folk because she's now spoke out about the shinners, Peadar Tobin will be on the blower to her in the morning, she'll become an Aontu member, and she'll promptly be all sorts of derogatory names again from the same FG folk, when she's no longer any use to them.

Sure as night follows day.

No more than you are accusing the rape victim of lying.
    You brought up convictions.
    Considering the FG'er apologised, I'd say yes he did it. He seems to believe he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

McMurphy wrote: »
    Watch now as she's canonised by the same folk because she's now spoke out about the shinners

As you said yourself when discussing SF waffling about fairness, "That's politics". Similar to how Alan Shatter was used as a stick to beat FG after he criticised them when it suited SF fans (if you can't recall i couldn't be bothered pulling links for you).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

christy c wrote: »
    As you said yourself when discussing SF waffling about fairness, "That's politics". Similar to how Alan Shatter was used as a stick to beat FG after he criticised them when it suited SF fans (if you can't recall i couldn't be bothered pulling links for you).

I don't know if you agreed with me at the time Christy, but it's nice to see you acknowledge I was right about it now regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

McMurphy wrote: »
    I don't know if you agreed with me at the time Christy, but it's nice to see you acknowledge I was right about it now regardless.

Whatever keeps you happy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement