Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭Ireland2020

^^^
    Not sure who you are trying to convince lads, apart from yourselves nobody is falling for it.
    The Greens all over the news with Bord Na Mona, ticking away with the Green iniatives
    FF quietly working away in the background and slowing going up in the polls
    They have a young team in FF so getting great experience and they will get better.
    FG are only in news because SF are obsessed with them, look at Mary Lou who couldn't do an interview without mentioning them.

Hahaha FF are at near 10% in the polls. The Greens are finished and SF are obsessed with FG hahahahahahaha

I think you have that the wrong way around. Go onto twitter and see what official FG tweets say, every 2nd one is about SF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

^^^
    Not sure who you are trying to convince lads, apart from yourselves nobody is falling for it.
    The Greens all over the news with Bord Na Mona, ticking away with the Green iniatives
    They have a young team in FF so getting great experience and they will get better.
    FG are only in news because SF are obsessed with them, look at Mary Lou who couldn't do an interview without mentioning them.

Board n.a. Mona putting hundreds out of work, many of them manual labourers of a certain age with little hope of getting proper work again, Even free dinner Naughten not happy about €100 plus million in power station being sold for scrapping, Greens = unemployment , FF stagnating or dropping,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

^^^

The Greens are dead men/women walking.
    If FF are working away in the background that's not going to help them.
    FG can't explain or defend themselves without boring everyone and hiding behind Sinn Fein. It didn't work in the election and it's not working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

Bowie wrote: »
    The Greens are dead men/women walking.
    If FF are working away in the background that's not going to help them.
    FG can't explain or defend themselves without boring everyone and hiding behind Sinn Fein. It didn't work in the election and it's not working now.

Have you missed the news recently? FG dont have to do anything to defend themselves. Poor old Mary Lou was desperate to try bring FG into the interview this morning and it was a spectacular f**k up. Trying to say a judge getting a job was more important than the death of people. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

FF working away is working, up in polls, they just sit back and let SF lose support with one f**k up after another, if they keep out of news then people will move back to them. Same as when nobody paid any attention to SF and they got the votes.

If MM was wise he would tell the lads/ladies just keep quiet, do your job and watch SF make one mess after another. With the current crop of TD's including Violet Anne, Up da Ra etc it won't take long. I am sure one of them will go after McEntee because she got pregnant, just look at the comment from theSF faithful on here. Just to make sure they alien the women of Ireland.

Have you missed the news recently? FG dont have to do anything to defend themselves. Poor old Mary Lou was desperate to try bring FG into the interview this morning and it was a spectacular f**k up. Trying to say a judge getting a job was more important than the death of people. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

FF working away is working, up in polls, they just sit back and let SF lose support with one f**k up after another, if they keep out of news then people will move back to them. Same as when nobody paid any attention to SF and they got the votes.

If MM was wise he would tell the lads/ladies just keep quiet, do your job and watch SF make one mess after another. With the current crop of TD's including Violet Anne, Up da Ra etc it won't take long. I am sure one of them will go after McEntee because she got pregnant, just look at the comment from theSF faithful on here. Just to make sure they alien the women of Ireland.

FG don't have to defend themselves, Leo was defending himself for leaking confidential information to "a person he barely knkws". FG have had to defend McEntee

That's 2 things in the last few weeks.

A good idea would be to stop lying.

FF are going up in the polls? Wer is your proof in this?

P.S SF are at their highest ever popularity in the Polls

But your right FF and FG are the ones doing good.

• Advertisement

Imagine for a moment you don't vote FG or SF. Now imagine you hear about LV leaking a confidential document to a pal and lying in the Dail. Then you hear about the crony appointment of Woulfe.
    Would FG banging on about shinners appease any concerns you might have in regard to FG cronyism and FF/Greens shrugging it off?

If FF are working away and nobody sees it or feels the benefit, it's pointless.
    Not everyone supports SF, more over many went there because FF/FG are so poor. So talking about SF instead of cutting out the crony behaviour won't help. 'Them others would be worse' isn't working anymore.

FG don't have to defend themselves, Leo was defending himself for leaking confidential information to "a person he barely knkws". FG have had to defend McEntee

That's 2 things in the last few weeks.

A good idea would be to stop lying.

FF are going up in the polls? Wer is your proof in this?

P.S SF are at their highest ever popularity in the Polls

But your right FF and FG are the ones doing good.

I have said it here, Leo was sitting laughing at Pearse roaring his head off abotu the Doc. That shows you how much he cares about him.
    FF going up? the RedC poll you miss it?
    Mary Lou managed to lose a couple of thousand voters all on her own this morning. "Great success"

I have said it here, Leo was sitting laughing at Pearse roaring his head off abotu the Doc. That shows you how much he cares about him.
    Mary Lou managed to lose a couple of thousand voters all on her own this morning. "Great success"

Wee hint, very few under 70 listen to RTE radio same as read the Indo, FG are actually trying to appeal to the people they've been trying to euthanize in the nursing homes, good luck with that

Obvs Leo dosnt care, he was sending out confidential documentation to someone he barely knew. He couldn't give a ****e about anything

Did Mary Lou lose voters? When was the election?

Fine Gael down four points to 33%.
    Fianna Fáil is up one point to 12%
    Green Party down one point to 5% support
    Sinn Féin up three points to 30%

So the Red C poll which FF gaining a point and SF gaining 3 points while FG is down 4 points shows SF are the party on the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

FF have lost 2 ministers of Agriculture since July and the 3rd one is anonymous. Their minister for Health is a laughing stock. Their leader is a bluffer. Yeah great team. :D

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Advertisement

Obvs Leo dosnt care, he was sending out confidential documentation to someone he barely knew. He couldn't give a ****e about anything

Did Mary Lou lose voters? When was the election?

Fine Gael down four points to 33%.
    Fianna Fáil is up one point to 12%
    Green Party down one point to 5% support
    Sinn Féin up three points to 30%

So the Red C poll which FF gaining a point and SF gaining 3 points while FG is down 4 points shows SF are the party on the rise.

As I said FF are up in the polls.

No need for the essay just a "Yes I agree" would of done

SF are up even more in the polls so they are the party performing best at the minute as there % increases FG is losing support.

Facts

FF have lost 2 ministers of Agriculture since July and the 3rd one is anonymous. Their minister for Health is a laughing stock. Their leader is a bluffer. Yeah great team. :D

A fantastic party. Up a whole 1% to 11% in the polls is seen as a good thing. That tells you how low they have fell

Margin of error is 3%, they could be on 15 or 9 or anywhere in between , still not the place you want to be if you are technically the major party of government, there'll be a night of the long knives yet

Polls are shyte lads, if you call the right area code you'll get the results you want, while they come in handy to beat up on the FFers and the idiot collective they really don't mean anything

Wee hint, very few under 70 listen to RTE radio same as read the Indo, FG are actually trying to appeal to the people they've been trying to euthanize in the nursing homes, good luck with that

Ahem...I'm under 70 and listen to RTE most days ;)
    There was days of public phone in outrage about the vote and support for Student nurses last week. Major news. They interviewed former covid patients and their families etc. That's the main thing people will remember about last week.

There was days of public phone in outrage about the vote and support for Student nurses last week. Major news. They interviewed former covid patients and their families etc. That's the main thing people will remember about last week.

Yeh student nurses the Govt want to work for free in high risk hospitals during a pandemic.

We even had a FG TD tell a citizen the reason they voted against it because it was a PBP motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Thing is, that was last week. This week is full of young women getting intimidated by SF types and Mary-Lou's anti-vaxxer statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Yeh student nurses the Govt want to work for free in high risk hospitals during a pandemic.

We even had a FG TD tell a citizen the reason they voted against it because it was a PBP motion.

Yep and this week we hear of 93 cases of covid amongst nurses. Putting health on the line for very little of in the case of some students nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,227 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Thing is, that was last week. This week is full of young women getting intimidated by SF types and Mary-Lou's anti-vaxxer statements.

Still lying. Young woman has had to contact RTE to ask them to stop repeating the FG take on the visit.

Who's abusing/exploiting her now?

• Advertisement

Paddy Holohan
    Seems like he wasn't paying much attention on what was going on for the last 20 years:p

Paddy Holohan
    Seems like he wasn't paying much attention on what was going on for the last 20 years:p

Why are you discussing SF in a FG/FF?Greens thread? Could have sworn there was someone ranting about this carry-on on the SF thread. :):) Gas man SK!

blanch152 wrote: »

Such as? The woman who asked FG to retract their spin?
    Again with the shinners, no effort to defend FG.
    Keep it up I'm sure the electorate find it informative.

IF I were in Britain I would be reluctant to take the vaccine they rushed through. I'd wait until the EU clears it. But as I say pile on the SF distraction, it's not relevant nor working ;)

The student nurses being denied payment after the work they did and are doing during the pandemic, but yeah some shinner something...

Why are you discussing SF in a FG/FF?Greens thread? Could have sworn there was someone ranting about this carry-on on the SF thread. :):) Gas man SK!

I was responding to a post, I quoted the post just in case you got confused.

You should google the word "ranting", starting a charity is not what ANYONE ever in the World has refered to as ranting.

Such as? The woman who asked FG to retract their spin?
    Again with the shinners, no effort to defend FG.
    Keep it up I'm sure the electorate find it informative.

IF I were in Britain I would be reluctant to take the vaccine they rushed through. I'd wait until the EU clears it. But as I say pile on the SF distraction, it's not relevant nor working ;)

The student nurses being denied payment after the work they did and are doing during the pandemic, but yeah some shinner something...

Im confused about the question in regards to FG.

The Governement made the decision about the nurses, not just FG.

Plus the student nurses did not get denied payment for the work during the pandemic. They got paid.

Plus the student nurses did not get denied payment for the work during the pandemic. They got paid.

FG FF or the Greens could have voted yes!!

FG a Simon Harris said they would be paid for the Duration of the pandemic. He lied and voted against them getting paid

I was responding to a post, I quoted the post just in case you got confused.

You should google the word "ranting", starting a charity is not what ANYONE ever in the World has refered to as ranting.

The post you responded to never mentioned Paddy Holohan SK

You were trying to deflect something you rant about on other threads. Gas man! :)

No bother with mentioning other parties myself...will just laugh the next time you have strop about it on another thread.

For a period. They are not now nor will they be. Try keep up.

• Advertisement

For a period. They are not now nor will they be. Try keep up.

Yes as they got told.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement