Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Who?

Yeah no bother best of luck in your endeavors

Yes, quite a strange post. If there is anything to it, it will come out, and unlike other parties that ignore such stuff, it will probably be dealt with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

smurgen wrote: »
    Looks like some strange goings on in FF. Ranking party members based upon social media and harassment? And ranking female members of the party?

https://twitter.com/Niko_Kaw/status/1343617886045175808?s=19

Nasty behaviour if true.
    We'd a TD from a similar party pull a woman on to his lap in the Dail. Maybe ranking women is what the jnr's do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

This government is doing the best they can in probably our most difficult year in history (outside of ROI independence of course.)

I was never mad on Michael Martin but I’ve come to like him. The opposition can say all they like but they ran a mile when covid arrived.

Thankful for these people doing their best.

theballz wrote: »
    This government is doing the best they can in probably our most difficult year in history (outside of ROI independence of course.)

I was never mad on Michael Martin but I’ve come to like him. The opposition can say all they like but they ran a mile when covid arrived.

It takes ballz to come on this thread and state the obvious. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

theballz wrote: »

Where'd they run to?

• Advertisement

Where'd they run to?

The opposition benches.

The opposition benches.

So where did they run to? You praised the post, can you explain?

So where did they run to? You praised the post, can you explain?

What part of the opposition benches do you not understand?

What part of the opposition benches do you not understand?

I fully understand them...they are not places to 'run' to, you have a job to do on the opposition benches...it is not somewhere to languish n a huff because the electorate didn't pick you.

Now can you explain how the opposition 'ran a mile'?

I fully understand them...they are not places to 'run' to, you have a job to do on the opposition benches...it is not somewhere to languish n a huff because the electorate didn't pick you.

Now can you explain how the opposition 'ran a mile'?

The opposition didn’t run a mile. However, most of the TDs on the opposition benches had the chance to form a government but didn’t. Much better shout from the opposition benches than actually govern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

blanch152 wrote: »
    Yes, quite a strange post. If there is anything to it, it will come out, and unlike other parties that ignore such stuff, it will probably be dealt with.

"Grace"

The opposition didn’t run a mile. However, most of the TDs on the opposition benches had the chance to form a government but didn’t. Much better shout from the opposition benches than actually govern.

That's what a major part of the current government and the party you zealously support said they would happily do when they didn't get the numbers.

Yet here you are having a lazy poke at others who couldn't get the numbers together and were not prepared to sledgehammer themselves into a government that could only deliver chaos.

That's what a major part of the current government and the party you zealously support said they would happily do when they didn't get the numbers.

Yet here you are having a lazy poke at others who couldn't get the numbers together and were not prepared to sledgehammer themselves into a government that could only deliver chaos.

Yes, the last government would gladly have let others show what they’re made of. However, when given the chance, the others ran a mile.

Yes, the last government would gladly have let others show what they’re made of. However, when given the chance, the others ran a mile.

There is always an opposition MAryanne...I know the arrogant think that is an encumbrance but the arrogant don't really even try to understand that that is how a democracy works.
    They get very huffy when that opposition does it's job and calls them to account. Numerous examples of that. The 'running away' taunt being one of them. As we see they cannot explain what they mean when challenged on it.

See the Gardai say they are pursuing the case against the swimming coach, will this cause ructions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Record breaking numbers today. Looks like things are a bit grim. Wonder where on the E&Y generated trilemma we are?

https://twitter.com/NICU_doc_salone/status/1332952857088122880?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Are the cabinet still isolating after the Minister for Agriculture tested positive?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Record breaking numbers today. Looks like things are a bit grim. Wonder where on the E&Y generated trilemma we are?

E&Y must be absolutely milking it with this chaotic government.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭PearseCork92

That honestly hurts my eyes to look at. You just know it was concocted by someone in a Marks & Spencer suit a year out of BESS in Trinity (with a 2.1 degree). Then E&Y bill the government 100k for it.

As Alan Partridge once said in contempt: "This country"

E&Y must be absolutely milking it with this chaotic government.

Wasnt it them that couldn't tell the difference between a six and a nine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

That honestly hurts my eyes to look at. You just know it was concocted by someone in a Marks & Spencer suit a year out of BESS in Trinity (with a 2.1 degree). Then E&Y bill the government 100k for it.

As Alan Partridge once said in contempt: "This country"

But in fairness they made the sweet spot huge!

What's the craic about councillors getting paid mileage for online meetings, surely this is theft?

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/ind-21.jpg

What's the craic about councillors getting paid mileage for online meetings, surely this is theft?

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/ind-21.jpg

I created a new thread for it. Pigs deep in the trough.

Looks like water charges are raising their heads again,
    https://www.highlandradio.com/2020/12/30/cllr-hits-out-over-possible-reintroduction-of-water-charges/

Name like Noonan what else should we expect

Looks like water charges are raising their heads again,
    https://www.highlandradio.com/2020/12/30/cllr-hits-out-over-possible-reintroduction-of-water-charges/

Name like Noonan what else should we expect

The never went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The never went away.

There's more chance of a grizzly bear tax being introduced than these gombeens finding the balls to try and introduce water charges again Maryanne , stop deluding yourself otherwise.

All down to the complete and utter haimes they made of the last attempt they tried to do it, as one of the greatest cheerleaders of that aforementioned haimes at the time, you know this.

Why you're trying to polish that turd again is beyond me, but have at it. :D

Callan kick the year should be good tonight. 9:25 on RTE 1 I think.

McMurphy wrote: »
    There's more chance of a grizzly bear tax being introduced than these gombeens finding the balls to try and introduce water charges again Maryanne , stop deluding yourself otherwise.

All down to the complete and utter haimes they made of the last attempt they tried to do it, as one of the greatest cheerleaders of that aforementioned haimes at the time, you know this.

Why you're trying to polish that turd again is beyond me, but have at it. :D

Would think Dinny has payments due, Covid would have seriously hampered his enterprises

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Michael Martin is the Taoiseach with the least support in Dail Eireann and the Taoiseach with the least support among Irish citizens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement