Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

smurgen wrote: »
    Good to see proper hard work being rewarded. Our coalition of rejects could only dream of this type of majority that's being forecasted.

https://twitter.com/RobinG_F/status/1317372459381829632?s=19

That's really important for us to know, thank you for your hard work and effort in bringing that to our attention.
    Will you be sending that to SF HQ as well or did you lift it from it, they are known to favour foreign political party's from time to time, like Syriza for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,167 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

You have to laud the effort....to get a mention of the Shinners shoehorned into every post. :)

You have to laud the effort....to get a mention of the Shinners shoehorned into every post. :)

Well Lookit what I was replying to:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

If ya linked a drinking game to the mention of SF posts you'd have a few rounds these threads on dialysis by Monday.

If ya linked a drinking game to the mention of SF posts you'd have a few rounds these threads on dialysis by Monday.

It'd give you the skutter smurgen.
    Serious question, why did you bother putting up that, really, what relevance has it to here right now?

• Advertisement

Very good piece in the examiner today. Well worth a read. Very noticeable pattern emerging of undermining and undercutting. Ditch hurl while on the pitch is a good summary imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

It'd give you the skutter smurgen.
    Serious question, why did you bother putting up that, really, what relevance has it to here right now?

I believe it could have something to do with his post.
    Good to see proper hard work being rewarded. Our coalition of rejects could only dream of this type of majority that's being forecasted

He's of course correct, any political party in Ireland could only dream of such an outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Very good piece in the examiner today. Well worth a read. Very noticeable pattern emerging of undermining and undercutting. Ditch hurl while on the pitch is a good summary imo.

https://twitter.com/irishexaminer/status/1317390072749150209?s=19

The examiner is the best anti government paper around these days
    If you want to read cauldron stirring, its a go to
    Its definitely on board that agenda
    That lady with the northern accent Elaine loughlin is simply brilliant at it
    The indo is probably running a close second at times
    The Irish Times is the polar opposite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

I know. Its exhausting responding to the constant stream of Sinn Fein lies, populist drivel, putrid nationalism, glorification of thuggery and delusional economic theory but sure someone has to do it.

Truthvader wrote: »
    I know. Its exhausting responding to the constant stream of Sinn Fein lies, populist drivel, putrid nationalism, glorification of thuggery and delusional economic theory but sure someone has to do it.

Populist? Isn’t that what Leo attempted when he made a public attack of the CMO on TV?Isn’t that what he attempted as well when his limp wristed attempted of identity politics going on about white middle class males? And nationalism, don’t make me laugh it’s put on the green jersey whenever it suits them. FG don’t have a clue what nationalism is because they’d sooner run Ireland into the ground that to give up power.

• Advertisement

Nobotty wrote: »
    The examiner is the best anti government paper around these days
    If you want to read cauldron stirring, its a go to
    Its definitely on board that agenda
    That lady with the northern accent Elaine loughlin is simply brilliant at it
    The indo is probably running a close second at times
    The Irish Times is the polar opposite

FGers sounded like Trumpers. If you dropped CNN in there it could have been pasted to a a Fox News or Breitbart comments section.

Populist? Isn’t that what Leo attempted when he made a public attack of the CMO on TV?Isn’t that what he attempted as well when his limp wristed attempted of identity politics going on about white middle class males? And nationalism, don’t make me laugh it’s put on the green jersey whenever it suits them. FG don’t have a clue what nationalism is because they’d sooner run Ireland into the ground that to give up power.

Oh I know. Better hand it all over to Sinn Fein who spent 30 years bombing part of the country and murdering its citizens - and the odd Guard. They really understand nationalism and have already shown us all what they are prepared to do for power

Truthvader wrote: »
    Oh I know. Better hand it all over to Sinn Fein who spent 30 years bombing part of the country and murdering its citizens - and the odd Guard. They really understand nationalism and have already shown us all what they are prepared to do for power

Disgraceful comment. When did Sinn Fein bomb Ireland?Accusing a party of murder is a defamatory statement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Disgraceful comment. When did Sinn Fein bomb Ireland?Accusing a party of murder is a defamatory statement.

You know they are broken when that nonsense is all they have left to shout

NEW: Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan and senior health officials have been called to Government Buildings to explain why they have recommended the country move to Level 5 restrictions.

Eh I think its pretty obvious

Given the concern of historical wrongs of some around these threads I would have thought some would have been shrieking for the government to keep the archive of the mother and baby homes commission of inquiry open when it was about to be shut for 30 years. Seems as if allegations are ten a penny and easily thrown yet investigations and inquiries need to be sealed or shut down.

https://twitter.com/maeveorourke/status/1315984352279437313?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭PommieBast

Think i'll put a few bob down on a nationwide lockdown that is basically level 4-5 in all but name.

PommieBast wrote: »
    Think i'll put a few bob down on a nationwide lockdown that is basically level 4-5 in all but name.

4.5 or will they go 4.75 on the 1 to 5 plan which was 'clear' and would be based on county by county

NEW: Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan and senior health officials have been called to Government Buildings to explain why they have recommended the country move to Level 5 restrictions.

Eh I think its pretty obvious

Yep. Obvious that people are acting the maggot by not following guidelines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Good to see proper hard work being rewarded. Our coalition of rejects could only dream of this type of majority that's being forecasted.

https://twitter.com/RobinG_F/status/1317372459381829632?s=19

Can you share with us the result of the next election in four years time as you seem to know it already?

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1317459109629861888?s=19

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1317461652216958976?s=19

God love them, imagine having to work late on a Saturday or having a long drive home. I should of just told the boss I can’t come in it will take to long to drive home when asked to work late

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1317459109629861888?s=19

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1317461652216958976?s=19

God love them, imagine having to work late on a Saturday or having a long drive home. I should of just told the boss I can’t come in it will take to long to drive home when asked to work late

If only there was a meat factory or a school in there. Those places seem to keep going matter what.

Absolute disgrace I know

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/the-sinn-fein-td-who-is-linked-to-50-murders-28951973.html

These chancers not going to agree with NHEPT again. More cases and deaths as they can't make a big decision

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

blanch152 wrote: »
    Can you share with us the result of the next election in four years time as you seem to know it already?

I expect SF to be the largest party... FF cant see them doing great, without a new leader. Id love a centre or centre right party to emerge and that werent sorry for it! would eat into FG votership, assuming many believe the guff they were told by Varadkar, which they obviously dont , going on the last election...

will be interesting to see anyway!

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I expect SF to be the largest party... FF cant see them doing great, without a new leader. Id love a centre or centre right party to emerge and that werent sorry for it! would eat into FG votership, assuming many believe the guff they were told by Varadkar, which they obviously dont , going on the last election...

will be interesting to see anyway!

I wouldnt be discussing anything with that disgusting racist Blanch.

Her post on the SF thread is a disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Dundalkfc10.... Don't post in this thread again and leave out the personal attacks in future.

These chancers not going to agree with NHEPT again. More cases and deaths as they can't make a big decision

Indeed. People ignoring guidelines still expect the government to hold their hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I think if lots of people are fined for breaches it will tighten things up, too much " sure it'll be grand " going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement