Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Bowie wrote: »
    The Hermitage Medical Clinic was the private clinic to have staff vaccinated before HSE frontline staff.
    The Hermitage Medical Clinic is co owned by Larry Goodman.

Take them off the VHI approved list if they jumped the queue,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I am actually astounded how quickly FF and FG have become one entity - in the public's mind that is. The ending of civil war politics was superb but the public quicky very adopted the mindset that FFG were the same party all along and have hoodwinked us for decades in order to control power and/or opposition. The fog has lifted and we can see them for what they are and were. Even the whitewash mother-and-baby report is more evidence of the sham. Their legacy of control is being exposed.

I know that the rank and file FFG members, councillors and backbench TDs can see that the game is up and that every move by this government seems to expose their eliteness. I think they are already starting to question their allegiance. FFG have always been like Orwell's pigs to be honest.

The next election will be fascinating.

They'll merge for the next election.

My little birdies from within Leinster House are telling me that they're just undecided in the new name.

It's still subject to deliberation, but I'm told it's between "Fine Fail' and "Fianna Gael"

Watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

They wont merge,not before FF are 100 years old in 1926

FG have a much more muddled path to their 100 year anniversairy as their quite blantent facist beginnings have long been air brushed aside by the media...hard to see it being ignored much longer in present envirnoment

They have as long as i recall,effectively been standing on same policy platform,while pretending to be in opposition....whether for good or bad,at least shinners have shown what an opposition looks like,and at least theres a viable option now

I think people are tired of the usual slogans. And are the usual. Bull**** arguments have ran their course.

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/881161169469403137?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Varadkars lies being shredded here on RTE1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Fann Linn wrote: »

He should have said nothing yesterday but could not help himself. Again FF TDs must be furious.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

He should have said nothing yesterday but could not help himself. Again FF TDs must be furious.

The longer the pandemic the longer Martin gets to be FF leader, we now have a government who will drag their heels on a health crisis just to keep themselves in office

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

The government are "are actually placing abuse on abuse".

Repulsive.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Fann Linn wrote: »

Didn't hear it myself, but that would explain why #LeoTheLiar was trending today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    Didn't hear it myself, but that would explain why #LeoTheLiar was trending today.

The squats must have hooked into the public circuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭golfball37

That trends everyday because that’s what he is. Damaged goods. He is literally killing the FG party everyday incrementally. FF are finished so what the hell has Varadkar facilitated coming into government next. The saddest thing is none of his fans see the wood for the trees with this guy

He claimed NPHET okayed the opening of hospitality, same tweets come up if you #leotheleak

He claimed NPHET okayed the opening of hospitality, same tweets come up if you #leotheleak

I read that article yesterday, talk about trying to rewrite history. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Imagine you're a card carrying member and like the majority, voted for Coveney.

Imagine you're a card carrying member and like the majority, voted for Coveney.

Leo has long since pulled the wool over the general membership eyes. His SF bashing plays well with the base, nothing wrong with that but as always with him you have to look for the ulterior motive and they have swallowed it hook line and sinker. Under his leadership SF have become electable. That’s his legacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

golfball37 wrote: »
    Leo has long since pulled the wool over the general membership eyes. His SF bashing plays well with the base, nothing wrong with that but as always with him you have to look for the ulterior motive and they have swallowed it hook line and sinker. Under his leadership SF have become electable. That’s his legacy.

I see it as him being all mouth about everyone else's ministry. He gets in as leader and was found out for the chancer that he is. So he attacks the shinners because FG are losing votes to them. Beats defending the indefensible...or so he thinks.

I see it as him being all mouth about everyone else's ministry. He gets in as leader and was found out for the chancer that he is. So he attacks the shinners because FG are losing votes to them. Beats defending the indefensible...or so he thinks.

No sooner was he gone from Taoiseach office and he was an expert yet again on everything. He undermined Martin a few times in the early days. He’s like our own Trump tbh in the narcissist stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Latest polling shows that Varadkar continues to have the highest approval rating of the 3 government party leaders, and indeed any of the opposition also. Ryan not in a good position approval wise.

https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1350605097722667008?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭mattser

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Latest polling shows that Varadkar continues to have the highest approval rating of the 3 government party leaders, and indeed any of the opposition also. Ryan not in a good position approval wise.

Despite the obsession 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 27,983 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

But you forget that the angry white male republicans don’t agree with this. Stop the steal of the opinion polls.

• Advertisement

Does Ryan stay awake long enough to notice

They'll merge for the next election.

My little birdies from within Leinster House are telling me that they're just undecided in the new name.

It's still subject to deliberation, but I'm told it's between "Fine Fail' and "Fianna Gael"

Watch this space.

Lol, this is so funny. Desperation stakes as it becomes clear that not a single party will touch Sinn Fein for the next decade or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,296 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Not much point when his party is in second place. Devastating poll overall for the government even if it is the Mail.

Does Ryan stay awake long enough to notice

To be fair, he may have a medical condition which would cause such incidents for all we know, so I wouldn't hold that kind of stuff against him.

Although passing a confidential government document to a pal, quoting 'mean girls' when speaking on Covid. He's a liar and lacks empathy for the people he should be representing, however it's not all about him. The fact FG back him, gift him the leadership despite members preferring Coveney, going into partnership with FF who 'almost had us eating out of bins'. Taking out 25 year leases to enrich private companies. Record breaking numbers of children homeless. Housing, health crises. I think FG are the bigger problem. Sure look at the caliber of leader they picked.
    Not to forget the damage done to the country by yet another mother and baby home fudge while leaving the baby body dumps for some other government to investigate, I genuinely can't see what new damage any party might do.

Excellent comedy piece worthy of Halls Pictorial Weekly, if only there was some factual background to it.

Taking every lie about the government and knitting them together does not make a credible post. :D:D

Imagine getting upset over a Mean Girls quote. Oh deary me.

Not much point when his party is in second place. Devastating poll overall for the government even if it is the Mail.

"Devastating poll". Very dramatic indeed Francie. You sound a bit devastated yourself if anything :)

They look static to me.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Lol, this is so funny. Desperation stakes as it becomes clear that not a single party will touch Sinn Fein for the next decade or more.

, FG looking at losing every seat on the West coast, Donegal FG TD and former minister Joe Mc Hugh hasntbeen seen,heard or mentioned since last September, similar story with other counties, former Donegal FG TD being mentioned for all the wrong reasons since last week,

To be fair, he may have a medical condition which would cause such incidents for all we know, so I wouldn't hold that kind of stuff against him.

He's driving, should he be doing that?

He's driving, should he be doing that?

How should I know, I'm not his GP. My point is that I judge my politicians on their policies and implementation of those policies, not personal stuff and a guy being tired at work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,296 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

"Devastating poll". Very dramatic indeed Francie. You sound a bit devastated yourself if anything :)

They look static to me.

Look at how their performance is polling Bubba...get back to me then.
    https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1350607875408846848

https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1350607403272839171

https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1350606577091358721

and to top it all

https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1350605956397326337

'Static'? yeh...sure Bubba. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement