Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

smurgen wrote: »
    Imagine! They might even cause one of the biggest bank bailouts in history relative to GDP and cause thousands of deaths due to passive management of a public health emergency. Could you imagine such a thing?

Sure they'd be getting in their pals on Quango boards and have give away state contracts to chums at a loss to the tax payer and instead of tackling crises they'll enrich private companies and imagine the cost over run on projects and the lying and cronyism and not being held to account not to mention covering for and whitewashing generational horrors in mother and baby homes....oh wait that's what we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    'They' post bout a lot of stuff that is absolutely going to happen, and then it turns out they mis-posted, so not let's get the bunting ready until it actually happens eh.

I didn't say it would/wouldn't happen just saying what they posted
    If correct then that would suggest they are not going to finish off the hospitals and target the older people.

And non-HSE staff also.

Loads of nurses working in the frontline will be "non-HSE", are you saying they should distinguish between HSE workers and non-HSE?

I would have thought the plan would be to cover all of the hospital staff, then start on everyone else. That would include the tea lady, the cleaner etc as these people are also critical to keeping a hospital running.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Loads of nurses working in the frontline will be "non-HSE", are you saying they should distinguish between HSE workers and non-HSE?

I would have thought the plan would be to cover all of the hospital staff, then start on everyone else. That would include the tea lady, the cleaner etc as these people are also critical to keeping a hospital running.

Was speaking to friend who is a radiographer and they were saying that the plan is not vaccinate all the staff in one go as they need to ones who are not vaccinated to cover for those who get the vaccination and may have a reaction to it which means they miss work. I think of the effects is that the vaccine can make people sick and they could miss a few days work. Think it is similar with the flu vaccine which makes sense to me.

I think a few people a making a mountain out of this vaccine roll out, I can understand the HSE not wanting vaccinate all the staff a once so that they have cover if people are out for a few days because of the vaccine. I also have no problem with any spare vaccines being used up at the end of the day if all the people who have been prioritized have had their shots. I would rather see the vaccine being used rather than thrown in the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,321 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Has Stephen Donnelly now completely undermined his Ministry? He is nothing more than a joke figure at this stage.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1356207373564653569

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Has Stephen Donnelly now completely undermined his Ministry? He is nothing more than a joke figure at this stage.

Seen a glimpse of my own twitter account on there. :D

👍

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

He has been since well before Christmas. Leo and MM just using him as a puppet now.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

He has become a figure of ridicule now. This puts Martin in a tough spot.

https://twitter.com/DonnellyStephen/status/1356243557271670787

Floppybits wrote: »
    He has become a figure of ridicule now. This puts Martin in a tough spot.

https://twitter.com/DonnellyStephen/status/1356243557271670787

He's become an absolute laughing stock, literally hundreds of accounts taking the piss out of him

https://twitter.com/DrHaroldParody/status/1356228611452379139?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Hopefully there are no issues with this weeks vaccine shipments, as it looks like we are on track to have run out of doses by today.

https://twitter.com/paulreiddublin/status/1356267256947363843?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,599 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    He's become an absolute laughing stock, literally hundreds of accounts taking the piss out of him

https://twitter.com/DrHaroldParody/status/1356228611452379139?s=09

Doubt he’s too worried about a bunch of grewells on an internet site.

Possibly a pod of glopes sitting on the floor in their jocks trying stir things up, while they wait for their PUP payment.

If he is he’s an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Possibly a pod of glopes sitting on the floor in their jocks trying stir things up, while they wait for their PUP payment.

If he is he’s an idiot.

FG created the PUP payment, are FG now belittleing those on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The standard attitude seems to be anyone down on their luck often through no fault of their own is to be ridiculed. See if things are bad for people it's there own fault.

Incorrect my friend ,merely suggesting the anybody who would be influenced by the type rubbish which emanates from social media platforms is an idiot.

Stephen Donnelly is not an idiot and I’m quite sure pays no heed to these gloabbs.

I’m afraid you puerile attempt to link “belittling” people to the post doesn’t stand up.

Incorrect my friend ,merely suggesting the anybody who would be influenced by the type rubbish which emanates from social media platforms is an idiot.

Stephen Donnelly is not an idiot and I’m quite sure pays no heed to these gloabbs.

I’m afraid you puerile attempt to link “belittling” people to the post doesn’t stand up.

Nothing puerile about it, your post is clearly attacking people who found themselves on PUP by the actions of your party , So FG are now attacking recipients of PUP and work subsidy scheme,

Donnelly is being responded to on 'social media' Brendi. He doesn't have the brain or it seems the advice to stay off it a while and keeps getting ridiculed. Even journalists are having the lols. The guy has lost his own credibility and that of his ministry now. The second being much more important than the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Donnelly is being responded to on 'social media' Brendi. He doesn't have the brain or it seems the advice to stay off it a while and keeps getting ridiculed. Even journalists are having the lols. The guy has lost his own credibility and that of his ministry now. The second being much more important than the first.

A good reason to be wary of the ****e you fellas talk sometimes.
    A few years ago he was the business, so you were all wrong I suppose, nothing new there.
    I won't be taking my political advice of you lot.

A good reason to be wary of the ****e you fellas talk sometimes.
    A few years ago he was the business, so you were all wrong I suppose, nothing new there.
    I won't be taking my political advice of you lot.

If you can find a post of mine extolling his virtues at any time...fair play.

Stephen Donnelly is not an idiot and I’m quite sure pays no heed to these gloabbs

Maybe I was on some form of mild Hallucinogenics back then, but I could swear that that's exactly what you thought of Donnelly during his dismantling of the bluster and BS surrounding Irish Water back in the day, it was when you were going through your "middle Ireland" phase Brenner.

I wonder if I went digging through your posts from that era would I unearth same? :D

If he is he’s an idiot.

Real FG attitude there belittling people on the PUP payment, who were put there by the actions of FG. FG supporters really don't give a crap for anyone but themselves even it is them that are responsible and now that poster is trying to weasel their way out of it by saying they were not belittling people on the PUP. Shame.

• Advertisement

Nothing puerile about it, your post is clearly attacking people who found themselves on PUP by the actions of your party , So FG are now attacking recipients of PUP and work subsidy scheme,

Very poor effort ,my friend.

Those who I am “attacking” are the gloabs on social media who with no deep qualifications use the pandemic to peddle their rubbish against a person working day and night to try to contain this disease.

Those who fall into that category are foolish in the extreme to believe that they have any ‘influence’ and reasonable respect in this arena.

Trying to deflect criticism of them and trying to suggest that the criticism of them is a Fg criticism of a coterie of people is pathetic.

Think ‘hurler on the ditch’ dude.... only the brays and the windbags should be interested in what they say. ;)

Maybe I was on some form of mild Hallucinogenics back then, but I could swear that that's exactly what you thought of Donnelly during his dismantling of the bluster and BS surrounding Irish Water back in the day, it was when you were going through your "middle Ireland" phase Brenner.

I wonder if I went digging through your posts from that era would I unearth same? :D

Jaysus.... where’s Baggy Trousers when you need the lad.

Dig away Randy , that was then and this is now.

Not a prob. for the Brenner.

Those who I am “attacking” are the gloabs on social media who with no deep qualifications use the pandemic to peddle their rubbish against a person working day and night to try to contain this disease.

Those who fall into that category are foolish in the extreme to believe that they have any ‘influence’ and reasonable respect in this arena.

Trying to deflect criticism of them and trying to suggest that the criticism of them is a Fg criticism of a coterie of people is pathetic.

Think ‘hurler on the ditch’ dude.... only the brays and the windbags should be interested in what they say. ;)

A pathetic attempt to weasel your way out of what you said "Possibly a pod of glopes sitting on the floor in their jocks trying stir things up, while they wait for their PUP payment." You were belittling people on the PUP payment that were put there by FG and now in this latest post you are belittling people who may not have gone onto 3rd level education. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. How dare you belittle people who may not have gone onto further education either by choice or because they couldn't afford it. You might want to come down of your high horse there Tonto.

So now you belittled people on PUP and now people who may not gone onto Further education. Is this the FG supporter mindset?

Jaysus.... where’s Baggy Trousers when you need the lad.

Dig away Randy , that was then and this is now.

Not a prob. for the Brenner.

So he's an idiot for calling out the FG wet dream for the clusterfcuk it was, but in 2021, he's not an idiot any more because he's in bed with FG.

Understood.

It's almost like your opinion on the man flip flops Brenner depending on whether or not he's playing a tune you can boogie to.

Noted.

Think the poor effort lies with you, you could have used many other things they could have been waiting for a takeaway, Emmerdale Godot but you chose PUP,
    surely with you being considered the number one FG poster on Boards this will be construed as party policy

Stephen Donnelly is laughing stock because "literally hundreds of accounts taking the piss out of him". Really?
    Well first off we have nearly 5 million people in Ireland so hundreds will hardly worry any politician. Especially those on twitter as I bet nearly 95% of them are troll accounts.

Second I would suspect he is the one laughing while he is earning over 100k a year, a lot more than the trolls I bet. Doubt he is massively worried about the cess pool that is twitter.

The Minister of health is a poisoned chalice and I have yet to see someone in my life get praise for the role. I expect Stephen Donnelly knew exactly what he was signing up for when he took it on. Trying to belittle someone from behind a computer for doing their job is fairly pathetic.

To add that goes for all politicians it doesn't matter what party, giving them abuse online is the lowest of the low in my eyes. They are doing a job, end of story. Pathetic people shouting online and if the person stood in front of them they wouldn't open their mouth.

Floppybits wrote: »
    A pathetic attempt to weasel your way out of what you said "Possibly a pod of glopes sitting on the floor in their jocks trying stir things up, while they wait for their PUP payment." You were belittling people on the PUP payment that were put there by FG and now in this latest post you are belittling people who may not have gone onto 3rd level education. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. How dare you belittle people who may not have gone onto further education either by choice or because they couldn't afford it. You might want to come down of your high horse there Tonto.

So now you belittled people on PUP and now people who may not gone onto Further education. Is this the FG supporter mindset?

You quite frankly don’t seem to be able to read, my friend

I am merely ‘attacking’ the rubbish these people put out without t any of the deep knowledge required to ridicule a person who is working night and day to sort out this pandemic.

If you and your ilk think that you know better than those who have all the background,professional, technical, information streams...... i think you are disillusioned windbags only interested in trying to tear down people doing their best to keep us all safe, and make no apology for that.

It’s perfectly obvious, dude.

So he's an idiot for calling out the FG wet dream for the clusterfcuk it was, but in 2021, he's not an idiot any more because he's in bed with FG.

Understood.

It's almost like your opinion on the man flip flops Brenner depending on whether or not he's playing a tune you can boogie to.

Noted.

You better start digging a bit deeper Baggy..... that auld rubbish won’t run.

Think the poor effort lies with you, you could have used many other things they could have been waiting for a takeaway, Emmerdale Godot but you chose PUP,
    surely with you being considered the number one FG poster on Boards this will be construed as party policy

Heh heh heh..... Give Leo a bell and see what his reaction is.

Breaking me up dude...;)

• Advertisement

Heh heh heh..... Give Leo a bell and see what his reaction is.

Breaking me up dude...;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement