Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

smurgen wrote: »
    Well this is awkward. After all the fighting.

https://twitter.com/Independent_ie/status/1360277884691169286?s=19

Was that gombeen actually considering going to Washington for Paddys?? Hardly?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

He isn't going to washington.
    Jesus yiz will have less to give out about now, I'd say a lot of yiz are shocked and sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,338 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Was that gombeen actually considering going to Washington for Paddys?? Hardly?

Instead of behaving like a leader, he chose to portray himself as sitting 'waiting for an invite' like a child waiting for Santa.

Not a natural leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Instead of behaving like a leader, he chose to portray himself as sitting 'waiting for an invite' like a child waiting for Santa.

Not a natural leader.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Not a natural leader.

100% Francie, Michaél should've gotten out in front of this early and declared his deep disappointment at having to miss a face to face this year with the new president due to covid, yada yada yada, welcome the virtual meeting instead, and reiterated our open invitation for the president to visit us.

I certainly won't gloat at him not going, but he should have declared his intention not to go early on this year, terrible optics now for him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Yes. Instead of being a leader and stating he wouldn't go or even that he had concerns...he waited to see what Joe wanted to do.
    If he had of went we would have looked foolish and we'd have more holiday vacationers feeling justified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

If a leak and a bull**** webinar and no advance access to the actual report was enough for the Mother and Baby survivors, then he can bloody well do a zoom call with the president.

By the way, O'Gorman promised to find that leak a month ago - any joy?

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,599 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McMurphy wrote: »
    100% Francie, Michaél should've gotten out in front of this early and declared his deep disappointment at having to miss a face to face this year with the new president due to covid, yada yada yada, welcome the virtual meeting instead, and reiterated our open invitation for the president to visit us.

I certainly won't gloat at him not going, but he should have declared his intention not to go early on this year, terrible optics now for him.

Well done MM for taking the wind out of the gloabs who wanted to use the pandemic to try to politicize the issue.

Classic counterpunch

Watch them now trying to scuttle back under their slates having been dismantled and left spraddled on the ground with one deft slice of the common sense machete.

The Shine Box might have to be returned to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭Floppybits

If a leak and a bull**** webinar and no advance access to the actual report was enough for the Mother and Baby survivors, then he can bloody well do a zoom call with the president.

By the way, O'Gorman promised to find that leak a month ago - any joy?

How many people had access to the report before it was published? Surely the list cannot be that long. Maybe he should look at anyone who has been caught leaking documents before

Floppybits wrote: »
    How many people had access to the report before it was published? Surely the list cannot be that long. Maybe he should look at anyone who has been caught leaking documents before

Tbf, whomever leaked it can simply point to Varadkar. This is the problem with excusing such behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Tbf, whomever leaked it can simply point to Varadkar. This us the problem with excusing such behaviour.

Even if they find the person that leaked it what can they do? All the person needs to do is point to varadkar and that's the end of that.

Yes. Instead of being a leader and stating he wouldn't go or even that he had concerns...he waited to see what Joe wanted to do.
    If he had of went we would have looked foolish and we'd have more holiday vacationers feeling justified.

The leader of our country going to meet the leader of the free world is a bit different to Pat heading to Tenerife to gull down gallons of Tropical, my friend.

Only obtuse individuals would equate a comparison of that type.

Well done MM for taking the wind out of the gloabs who wanted to use the pandemic to try to politicize the issue.

Classic counterpunch

Watch them now trying to scuttle back under their slates having been dismantled and left spraddled on the ground with one deft slice of the common sense machete.

The Shine Box might have to be returned to :D

How did Michaél take the wind out of anything?

He said he'd go, if he got an invitation, he didn't get an invitation though, his fate is set for him, he didn't set it himself.
    The move follows contact between the White House and Irish diplomats in Washington DC in the last 24 hours. Both sides are understood to have accepted that due to Covid-19 the annual bilateral meeting at the White House will more than likely take place virtually

Have you been keeping up with this story at all Brenner, or have you been trying for a record high score on Mario or wha.... :confused:

How did Michaél take the wind out of anything?

He said he'd go, if he got an invitation, he didn't get an invitation though, his fate is set for him, he didn't set it himself.

Have you been keeping up with this story at all Brenner, or have you been trying for a record high score on Mario or wha.... :confused:

Lot of scuffling in Parnell Sq Randal, thought they would get another month out of it :D

Meehawl cut the legs from under them, in a brilliant counter move.

O’Reilly doesn’t know what to do now, maybe she will have to condemn the crowd heading to ‘Telleriffe’ for the new set of scobs.

:D:D

Lot of scuffling in Parnell Sq Randal, thought they would get another month out of it :D

O’Reilly doesn’t know what to do now, maybe she will have to condemn the crowd heading to ‘Telleriffe’ for the new set of scobs.

Ha ha ha...brilliant. Takes some balls to posit that theory, I'll give you that.

Countermove?

Michaél Martin "I'll go to the USA if I'm invited"

USA "fcukin stay where you are this year, there's an unprecedented global health pandemic you dickhead"

Michaél Martin "ummmm, sound"

Countermove... Who writes your script FFS. :D

Countermove?

USA "****in stay where you are this year, there's a health pandemic you dickhead"

Like I said Randal, lot of scuffling in The Square.

Connolly House taken by surprise too.

Timmy was nutmegged..... big time

:D:D you couldn’t make it up.

Talk about being dismantled....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,000 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Not a chance that O'Reilly will do that.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Not a chance that O'Reilly will do that.

You could have sommit there Bee, it’s only the State she wants to condemn.

Master move in fairness......

Now that the decks have been cleared, time to make Pat pay for his new set of Delph :D

Countermove?

USA "fcukin stay where you are this year, there's an unprecedented global health pandemic you dickhead"

Michaél Martin "ummmm, sound"

And the furious deflection to the shinners has started. :) It'll be their fault before the Late Late starts, mark my words. :)
    Brendi 'I'd never use a nickname' Bendar is on the case. :)

• Advertisement

And the furious deflection to the shinners has started. :) It'll be their fault before the Late Late starts, mark my words. :)
    Brendi 'I'd never use a nickname' Bendar is on the case. :)

Aaah heeeur Lookit , spare a thought for all the hacks from the media and the Montrose crew who will miss out on a junket to IAD, Francie.

Lot of anger lads, lot of anger out there............smoke on the Black Mountain it’s being reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Ha ha ha...brilliant. Takes some balls to posit that theory, I'll give you that.

The FFG boards mensa society have egg all over the face again. The more pathetic the coalition of chaos gets the more angry this crowd are looking. Alot of anger out there :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Terri sat too close to the rad, the toxins off the pollyfilla have made them delusional

The leader of our country going to meet the leader of the free world is a bit different to Pat heading to Tenerife to gull down gallons of Tropical, my friend.

Only obtuse individuals would equate a comparison of that type.

How deos coronavirus know the difference??

Let's recap here, the Brenner's theory is, Michaél Martin actually made the yanks cancel his invitation to the Whitehouse, (using the pandemic as some kind of genius cover story) in some kind of mastermind "countermove" to spite the Shinners and media who wanted to cover the story.

Not sure if it's tinfoil hat territory, or typed out amidst a haze of smoke from a "funny cigarette", but it's fcuking hilarious nevertheless.

Monty Python's flesh wound scene wouldn't get a look in with this sh1t. :pac:

How deos coronavirus know the difference??
    Let's recap here, the Brenner's theory is, Michaél Martin actually made the yanks cancel his invitation to the Whitehouse, (using the pandemic as some kind of genius cover story) in some kind of genius "countermove" to spite the Shinners and media who wanted to cover the story.

Not sure if it's tinfoil hat territory, or typed out in amidst a haze of smoke from a funny cigarette, but it's fcuking hilarious nevertheless.

Monty Python's flesh sound scene wouldn't get a look in with this sh1t. :pac:

Hang on lads, hang on...I still don't know how you 'equate a comparison' yet. :)

How are people still coming and going for holidays?
    In the least it should be made more hassle than its worth, mandatory lock down on a health emergency basis or something. Proof of a negative test before being allowed on or off a plane etc.
    Damn you Gino from PBP!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Nivver noo all dem Shinner / Leftie bize went to private skools ?

They keeps that sort of thing very quiet so they do ....

Maybe the leftie posters on here went to private schools as well ...Francie an de lads .....on second thoughts mebbe not....O'Connell Bridge School of Motoring was prob the "Alma Mater " ?

Wha ??

He heh heh.... Meehawl scuttled the flotilla of boats who were provisioned up for the full months voyage.

Fully laden with bile and negativity and fueled up to the gunwales with every bit bitterness they could find.

Terrific tactic which we can all be thankful for, as these lads would keep it going for the full month.

Great decision.

• Advertisement

He heh heh.... Meehawl scuttled the flotilla of boats who were provisioned up for the full months voyage.

Fully laden with bile and negativity and fueled up to the gunwales with every bit bitterness they could find.

Terrific tactic which we can all be thankful for, as these lads would keep it going for the full month.

Great decision.

I read that in an "Iraqi accent" Brenner.

Keep them coming, they're GAS! :D

tenor.gif?itemid=17750906

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement