Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Nivver noo all dem Shinner / Leftie bize went to private skools ?

They keeps that sort of thing very quiet so they do ....

Maybe the leftie posters on here went to private schools as well ...Francie an de lads .....on second thoughts mebbe not....O'Connell Bridge School of Motoring was prob the "Alma Mater " ?

Wha ??

You have a problem with people because of their education? Left leaning folk must be dirt poor and uneducated? Thats pretty silly.
    I suppose the assumption is wealthy and/or educated people only care about their own? I don't think that's a fair analysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

You have a problem with people because of their education? Left leaning folk must be dirt poor and uneducated? Thats pretty silly.
    I suppose the assumption is wealthy and/or educated people only care about their own? I don't think that's a fair analysis.

Ive been seeing a lot of this from FG/Prone lately, they've attacked people on PUP, they've attacked the homeless ,now they are judging people by their education level, looks like a scorched earth policy so FG can move into hard right Tory territory,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

McMurphy wrote: »
    Let's recap here, the Brenner's theory is, Michaél Martin actually made the yanks cancel his invitation to the Whitehouse, (using the pandemic as some kind of genius cover story) in some kind of mastermind "countermove" to spite the Shinners and media who wanted to cover the story.

Not sure if it's tinfoil hat territory, or typed out amidst a haze of smoke from a "funny cigarette", but it's fcuking hilarious nevertheless.

Monty Python's flesh wound scene wouldn't get a look in with this sh1t. :pac:

You watch too much parodies, most of them are over the top as is your post.
    A lot of twits, sorry, tweets and Facebook posts readied for the off scrapped I'd say the last couple of days or so.
    Rethink, need something new, what ****e can we go with now?

A lot of twits, sorry, tweets and Facebook posts readied for the off scrapped I'd say the last couple of days or so.

Its pretty simple. The man was expecting to be invited. Said he'd go. Was told it was off.
    All most are saying is he shouldn't go during a pandemic. We don't make these things up, merely comment on them. Odd in a government thread I know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 69,338 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Don't worry Bish, this crowd won't let you down. They're not called the Government of Chaos for nowt. Stay on the rollercaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,599 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Posting level has dropped here straight away.

Major re alignment up in Connolly House and Parnell Sq as the ink cartridges and the harvested tweets gathered dust,no longer useful as the ‘campaign’ collapsed in a heap.

The RTE annual ‘jolly’ with all sorts of ‘unknowns ‘ popping up in Washington is in disarray,

Now the Govt can concentrate on the smart coves getting the teeth filled down in ‘Telleriffe’ and hang 2.5 large on them on return.

They will be like Ferris, coming in on fishing boats next.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Sorry - you'll have to run what is " over the top " by me bish, as far as I can make, Brenner reckons the yanks cancellation of the Irish Taoiseach visit on March 17fh, 2021 is an elaborate and clever move by Michaél Martin - with the sole aim and intention of "annoying the Shinners and the media" as some ingenious "counter move".

I'm simply pointing out the ludicrousness of same..

You rightly point at parody, and satire, I merely pointed out same.

Unless ..... Unless of course....... You think Brenner is on to something,...... Are you a tinfoil hat man yourself bish?

There's an awful stench of bitter piss coming from your post tbh. I'll leave you to stew in it for a while. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Sorry - you'll have to run what is " over the top " by me bish, as far as I can make, Brenner reckons the yanks cancellation of the Irish Taoiseach visit on March 17fh, 2011 is an elaborate and clever move by Michaél Martin - with the sole aim of "annoying the Shinners and the media" as some ingenious "counter move".

You rightly point at parody, and satire, I latched onto same.

There's an awful stench of bitter piss coming from your post tbh. I'll leave you to stew in it for a while. :)

Ah god, what can I say?
    Such a witty comeback.
    :D

Ah god, what can I say?
    Such a witty comeback.
    :D

I wrote mine with a semblance of coherence at least, you can tell Randal here bish, suppin on the divils buttermilk when you wrote last night's brain fart out where ya?. :D

Any chance you might clarify though, what is it you took issue with? Didn't like me pointing out the ridiculousness of brens theory about Michaél being uninvited by the yanks as some kind of clever stroke, rather than the embarrassment it actually was?

Maybe you're in agreement with him, and if so, time for the bacofoil bonnet imo.

Like what is it you felt the urge to post about - you're being careful not to clarify, handy that, it isn't obligatory to wade in supporting brain farts though.

Try to remember that.

• Advertisement

Sorry - you'll have to run what is " over the top " by me bish, as far as I can make, Brenner reckons the yanks cancellation of the Irish Taoiseach visit on March 17fh, 2021 is an elaborate and clever move by Michaél Martin - with the sole aim and intention of "annoying the Shinners and the media" as some ingenious "counter move".

You rightly point at parody, and satire, I merely pointed out same.

Unless ..... Unless of course....... You think Brenner is on to something,...... Are you a tinfoil hat man yourself bish?

Randal, I’m a bit concerned about you throwing out quotations specifically attributed to me.

What I am saying is that MM made a master stroke and in one fell swoop scuppered and blew the Shinners and the assorted lefties strategy out of the water.

Not just to annoy them, Randal, but to neuter their strategy of negativity
    Which was aimed at the gloamers who would support the dentally challenged, the Rugby team, but totally hammer our Taoiseach for doing his job..for the good of the country.

The ‘Sock it to the Man’ brigade have been carefully nurtured by the Shinners and the Lefties to ignore anything positive ever done, the PUP , the vaccinations, the performance of the HSE staff.

They were expecting to ‘cash in’ on Paddies Day visit, when MM quietly sank that boat in deep waters.

Well done Mikkeleen.

Randal, I’m a bit concerned about you throwing out quotations specifically attributed to me.

What I am saying is that MM made a master stroke and in one fell swoop scuppered and blew the Shinners and the assorted lefties strategy out of the water.

Which was aimed at the gloamers who would support the dentally challenged, the Rugby team, but totally hammer our Taoiseach for doing his job..for the good of the country.

The ‘Sock it to the Man’ brigade have been carefully nurtured by the Shinners and the Lefties to ignore anything positive ever done, the PUP , the vaccinations, the performance of the HSE staff.

They were expecting to ‘cash in’ on Paddies Day visit, when MM quietly sank that boat in deep waters.

Well done Mikkeleen.

You might clarify to this poster - and others who may be reading this where the master stroke was in this series of events.

Michaél Martin says he will definitely go to the USA if the Whitehouse invite him.

24hrs later (or thereabouts) the Whitehouse say "you're not invited, stay the fcuk at home an turn on zoom"

Michaél puts his tail between his legs and says ok.

Id say the best political strategists and advisors in the land spend many sleepless days and nights compounding that "countermove" bren.

You can't see me now, but I'm laughing into me tea. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Well done Mikkeleen.

Ah man take your scalding. This is getting embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭The_Brood

At this point I have 0 interest in any specific policies about anything. The only people I will be voting for next time around is those who promise they will lock Tony, Meeehoe, Leo, and the top leadership of FF and FG behind bars. That is the one and only thing I care about. There needs to be justice for this endless suffering. Prosecution for these people. If no one promises this - anarchy, happy to see any and all government fall and collapse.

You might clarify to this poster - and others who may be reading this where the master stroke was in this series of events.

Michaél Martin says he will definitely go to the USA if the Whitehouse invite him.

24hrs later (or thereabouts) the Whitehouse say "you're not invited, stay the fcuk at home an turn on zoom"

Michaél puts his tail between his legs and says ok.

Id say the best political strategists and advisors in the land spend many sleepless days and nights compounding that "countermove" bren.

You can't see me now, but I'm laughing into me tea. :pac:

Randal, I would opine that your ‘summary’ there is a little bit on the ‘ thin with the facts’ department.
    A gormless Gloamer with one eye could see that ,let’s call them the ‘Looney Left’ were building up a head of steam to horse it into poor Meehawl for the month until Paddies Day, ignore the the free teeth in Islas Canarias and stuff.

Lots of talk in the background Randal, given the current situation, do we hand the initiative to the Looney Left, give them a month to sling mud, or do we have a little chat with the House, and say ‘Hey Joe, what about scuttling these berks and giving it a rest this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Have there any polls out lately? It would be good to see how the parties are doing.

Floppybits wrote: »
    Have there any polls out lately? It would be good to see how the parties are doing.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/politics/arid-40226633.html

smurgen wrote: »
    Ah man take your scalding. This is getting embarrassing.

Its like claiming every societal crisis would be sorted in 3 months if the public got behind government :)

All the lads must have missed this one. There's usually four or five of them giving us an analysis. Internet must be down :rolleyes:

All the lads must have missed this one. There's usually four or five of them giving us an analysis. Internet must be down :rolleyes:

they all off getting the ride....being valentines day and what not!!

Difficult to see ffg being at 40% that would be a fair collaspe as usually they teeter about 48%.......anything below 50% is good for the state and future of the country

Nice to see the soc dems,building a nice steady gain in support and look to be making of a solid core vote there.....

They should target 4 and 5 seater constituencys...possibly work with sf/pbp/labour/indos etc to keep transfers away from ffg....

I could see them hitting the magic 12.5 to 14% in the next 2 election cycles

• Advertisement

Ah probably getting mass. I see the Gardai are investigating Varadkar now about the leaking of the confidential document. Harris was called in a questioned about it. All very embarrassing for FG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Re the polling numbers.

It doesnt really matter that sf have the highest support numbers as ffg are permanently joined at the hip now. In reality sf are miles behind the combined number for ffg.

We are now have a single party state. Ffg for life with no alternative.

Putins Russia, Kims NKorea, Xi Jinpings China ,
    MM/Leo V Ireland.

Re the polling numbers.

It doesnt really matter that sf have the highest support numbers as ffg are permanently joined at the hip now. In reality sf are miles behind the combined number for ffg.

We are now have a single party state. Ffg for life with no alternative.

Putins Russia, Kims NKorea, Xi Jinpings China ,
    MM/Leo V Ireland.

You aren't counting that FF will likely lose 25-30 seats for going into government with FG

All getting a bit unseemly now. Maybe Varadkar should consider stepping aside till the investigation is over. We all know this is what FFG would like asking for if it was anyone else.

https://twitter.com/MaryERegan/status/1361015815894622209?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 69,338 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

All getting a bit unseemly now. Maybe Varadkar should consider stepping aside till the investigation is over. We all know this is what FFG would like asking for if it was anyone else.

Be some giggle if Drew Harris's Gardai feel his collar. :)

Whether he's committed an offence or not is irrelevant now at this stage, he's been shown to be untrustworthy, unprofessional and a liar.

Whether he's committed an offence or not is irrelevant now at this stage, he's been shown to be untrustworthy, unprofessional and a liar.

That's the thing now, no matter how much FG try to justify it, Varadkar has been damaged by this. Does anyone really believe him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

You can buy German made peat briquettes in woodies while at the same time bord na mona are closing down manufacturing here in Ireland.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Eamonn Ryan

You can buy German made peat briquettes in woodies while at the same time bord na mona are closing down manufacturing here in Ireland.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Eamonn Ryan

Latvian and Estonian ones as well, saw frozen chicken wings the other day, packed in China, Air, sea and road miles must be huge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,617 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

You aren't counting that FF will likely lose 25-30 seats for going into government with FG

Plus I don't think it's at all a given that FF & FG are permanently manacled together.

FF TDs would not exclude Sinn Féin coalition after next election

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement