Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF/FG/Green Government - part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Nope, enlighten us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

blanch152 wrote: »
    Nope, enlighten us.

Did you see where the government were caught lying of the AG advice re GDPR? You never came back to me on when those files would be destroyed as you alleged either.

Wasn't this the lad the helped circumvented the planning permission process for Trump? Another one Trump famous quid pro quo deals no doubt.

Cat seems to have gotten Blanch's tongue. Anyway here's the part Roderic will now have to clarify.

https://twitter.com/Tupp_Ed/status/1322312622914572290?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Nope, enlighten us.

I don't know either. Just wanted to prep myself for next week's chaos. Busy busy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭Floppybits

I don't know either. Just wanted to prep myself for next week's chaos. Busy busy!

It might be in relation to this.

https://twitter.com/caulmick/status/1322334940743274502?s=09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I thought it was too quiet on the LV making an arse of himself front...He won't be out done Damo!

966.png

Floppybits wrote: »

The important words are “if all taoisigh took advantage of the full suite of entitlements.”
    It DOES point out that it’s just partial restoration of secretarial allowances, withdrawn in 2012, but at only 1/4 the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Mick Caul is permanently angry.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 19,558 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Mick Caul is permanently angry.

Never heard of the lad MaryA but there is a lot of anger out there.

You are correct there, we rarely get any real ‘background’ to these cases though....seems it’s always the States fault .

Cant be just me surely, but see folks on the ‘cup circuit’ who look perfectly fit and able for work.

Bit of a mystery Mary, then those who reallyneed help could be looked after and I’d be first to acknowledge that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

smurgen wrote: »

Saw that myself earlier, think he might have to clear this up and explain exactly what was going on.

Jesus Smurge you do Troll them up from the depths.
    I now look forward to your diggings even. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

The village pull the article from online, and pull the majority of retail publications

Given their history and “May be” used in the subheadline,,

That and no other news source picking up on this and the article being out for 24 hours?(password blocked sure)

Nothing in this.

What do you mean? That's a tweet from the Village the magazine breaking the story. They're fairly well established at this stage even Enda Kenny done a few pieces for them.

Never heard of the lad MaryA but there is a lot of anger out there.

You are correct there, we rarely get any real ‘background’ to these cases though....seems it’s always the States fault .

Cant be just me surely, but see folks on the ‘cup circuit’ who look perfectly fit and able for work.

Bit of a mystery Mary, then those who reallyneed help could be looked after and I’d be first to acknowledge that.

He’s a supporter of Paul Murphy’s ideals.

Yes, I agree that anyone in need is supported. Trouble is that the lines of “need” and “entitled” have become blurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Is it too early in the day to suggest that "Village Magazine" was set up by/covertly operated by/or infiltrated by the Shinners yet?

I don't know much about them, or who exactly they are, but the optics are very, very bad here for Leo Varadkar, the #Leak trends on twitter actually look like they knew something was in the pipeline.

I don't know if Leo is planning a lazy one this weekend supping Halloween beers watching Halloween Horror flicks or not, but my guess is he'd be as well off temporarily putting whatever plans he had on ice, even for a half hour or so, cos it seems Leo (on the face of it) has some explaining to do.

Michaél should be on the phone right now demanding answers.

Heading out for an hour or two on a work emergency, this thread will most likely be interesting reading when I get back to the office. :)

You don't "troll from the depths" something that's trending on Twitter. Ffs lads this is basic stuff. :D

bennyl10 wrote: »
    The village pull the article from online, and pull the majority of retail publications

That and no other news source picking up on this and the article being out for 24 hours?(password blocked sure)

Nothing in this.

Just pot stirring.

https://twitter.com/IanLowryCNN/status/1322355580611317763?s=20

Nothing in this.

Lol. Thank God we got the old classics out of the way early. Where's Brendi with the lot of anger to round it all off?

• Advertisement

What do you mean? That's a tweet from the Village the magazine breaking the story. They're fairly well established at this stage even Enda Kenny done a few pieces for them.

Story pulled online. Magazines pulled too

They are a lot less ‘established’ in recent years

The article was available behind a password for 25 hours now.
    If there was any truth to it it would have been major news by now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Lol, that's not what I'm reading.

https://twitter.com/paddycosgrave/status/1322472575268753408?s=19

Website overloaded. The articles are printed and in shops. Leo was approached for comment and declined. Sounds serious. If it's false he can sue them into the poor house and would be right to.

Website overloaded. The articles are printed and in shops. Leo was approached for comment and declined. Sounds serious. If it's false he can sue them into the poor house and would be right to.

Perhaps.
    Maybe they weren't expecting it to fly, should be interesting if it develops.

To clarify, yes if it is true we have a major political scandal!

The issue is that it’s ‘village’ and no one else running with it!

We have a, thread on it now, so let's go.
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058127266/1

Had a, read of the article from a, link in the thread.
    If it's true its the end for Leo.
    It's a third hand story with no decipherable evidence that can actually link it to Leo that I can see other than the conversation allegedly between the whistle-blower an the doctor involved.

Pity Leo hadn't an example of another leader who got out in front of a story and killed it stone dead to go by.

Going to ground is not a good look.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,558 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Pity Leo hadn't an example of another leader who got out in front of a story and killed it stone dead to go by.

Going to ground is not a good look.

Bit of a difference Francie, one story was totally proved.

Nowhere to run.

“Killed it stone dead” is a little bit of an unfortunate description Francie given the ....well. ... goings on in the bogs and stuff..... y’know me dhrifft.

• Advertisement

Bit of a difference Francie, one story was totally proved.

Nowhere to run.

“Killed it stone dead” is a little bit of an unfortunate description Francie given the ....well. ... goings on in the bogs and stuff..... y’know me dhrifft.

At least you'll have something relevant to the thread to discuss now Brendi. Tings is looking up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement