Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spookie's Halloween Picture Quiz

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Final Scores After 5 rounds of 5

SawDuck 4 4 4 4 5 21
    NeoWise 3 2 2 5 0 12
    SineadSpears 0 1 0 5 1 7 Wooden Spoon despite a valiant effort in round 4
    IrishAris 3 3 2 2 2 12
    Penfailed 5 3 2 3 1 14
    JohnGreenFan 4 3 1 2 5 15
    DeclanAWalsh 2 3 2 2 2 11
    CollieD 4 3 3 4 5 19
    ElGatoDeNegocios 4 2 3 3 5 17
    ThePurpleTin 4 5 3 4 5 21
    JPLizV1 4 1 0 0 3 8
    Aaronjennings 2 3 2 3 4 14
    Kolido 3 5 4 5 5 22 Third
    Necro 4 3 3 3 4 17
    ShaneU 5 3 3 3 4 18
    Arghus 5 5 4 5 5 24 Second
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton 5 4 3 5 4 21
    ElectricNitwit 5 3 2 3 4 17
    Wally79 5 5 5 5 5 25 First

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

The bad parenting I had as a child for allowing me to watch horror movies has served me well enough here!

The only movies I got right were from when I was younger. As an adult, I firmly choose to go nowhere near horror movies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,367 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Thanks Spook and well done to Wally - some scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

The bad parenting I had as a child for allowing me to watch horror movies has served me well enough here!

The only movies I got right were from when I was younger. As an adult, I firmly choose to go nowhere near horror movies :pac:

Yourself and JPLiz were are the only two that ended up with a single-digit total. Quite impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Collie D wrote: »
    Thanks Spook and well done to Wally - some scoring.

Wally79's scoring was the the equivalent of Homer J Frog's scoring in the Halloween Sheeps Quiz - he got a Sheep in every question! The runner-up in that one also only messed up on one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭wally79

Thanks all

My only dodgy answer was final destination which I nearly put as scream. It’s a sad indictment of my life

If psycho had been disallowed I would have been calling a solicitor

Yourself and JPLiz were are the only two that ended up with a single-digit total. Quite impressive!

I actually don't even understand how the scoring works:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Same here. I think Irish paernts quite were bad for that generally.
    I spent many a night lying awake in bed crapping myself waiting for some horror baddie to creep in and murder me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Cheers all! Good value. There's a few films that I need to catch up on from that list :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

^ I certainly won't be doing any film watching to up my horror game lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Excellent game, Spook, was great fun :D

I'm just happy not to finish last, outside of Saw and Final Destination, horror isn't really the genre for me

Oh, and the movie I was watching yesterday was The Silence of the Lambs, so no bonus points for anyone :)

Excellent game, Spook, was great fun :D

I'm just happy not to finish last, outside of Saw and Final Destination, horror isn't really the genre for me

Oh, and the movie I was watching yesterday was The Silence of the Lambs, so no bonus points for anyone :)

No need to rub it in. I still lost even with that helping hand ya know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well done to Wally79 and Arghus for 1st and 2nd respectively. Hard luck to Sinead's Spear - JP Liz just passed you on the last one.

Spoon Share :D

I skipped a few I did not know

Well done all involved that was enjoyable

Advertisement