Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 12-10-2020 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello! Sorry, how long I have to wait for loan approval? I submitted my application form 5 October already and still not getting any answer. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Olivka12321

Hello! How long take the loan approval? I'm waiting from 5 October. Not any information. My tracking number is <snip>. . Thanks for any information.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please do not post personal details. If you await a response from an official Bank of Ireland rep yoiu can then provide information via Private Message

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Olivka12321,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this timeframes can vary.

Updates are sent by email so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also.

Alternatively, if you would like an update on the status of your application you can certainly link in with our lending team on 0818 200 334. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.
    Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mike987

How to take Loan, Someone Plz Guide. I Need Loan ASAP. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Mike987,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I have attached a link below with more information on how you can apply for a personal loan with us. Just to mention, loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this timeframes can vary. Updates are sent by email so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also.

I hope this helps.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/loans/

Thanks,
    Aisling

• Advertisement
Advertisement