Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now 80s channel gone

• 12-10-2020 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭

I still have Now 70s, Now 90s but Now 80s is gone for some reason, anyway to retune ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Check new channels thread.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yep, rebranded as Lennon80 until the 15 October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

byte wrote: »
    Yep, rebranded as Lennon80 until the 15 October.

Will i need to retune or will it be back 15th Oct, blank screen at moment.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

It seems it was just a name change more than anything, going by KOS. Tuning paramaters hadn't changed when it was renamed Lennon80.
    Sky Digital: A new channel has started in DVB-S Clear: Lennon80 (United Kingdom) on 11081.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 SID:50306 PID:2360/2361 English.

Sky Digital: Now 80´s has left 11081.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SID:50306 PID:2360/2361 English), it is no longer transmitted by satellite in Europe.
    https://en.kingofsat.net/news.php

Have you not watched it in a while? Anyway, current tuning parameters are above.

byte wrote: »
    It seems it was just a name change more than anything, going by KOS. Tuning paramaters hadn't changed when it was renamed Lennon80.

https://en.kingofsat.net/news.php

Have you not watched it in a while? Anyway, current tuning parameters are above.

last week, see if i can retune.

• Advertisement

Managed to tunein Lennon80,will this revert back Now 80s?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,949 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Managed to tunein Lennon80,will this revert back Now 80s?

I hope so too. I love that channel. Dropped off on mine at the weekend too so I'll leave it and see. Presumably it'll come back when they change the ID back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭StreetLight

The day before Now 80s rebranded to Lennon 80, it changed frequency. Anyone who has lost Now 80s needs to retune to Lennon 80, which will revert back to Now 80s this coming weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

The day before Now 80s rebranded to Lennon 80, it changed frequency. Anyone who has lost Now 80s needs to retune to Lennon 80, which will revert back to Now 80s this coming weekend.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed the freq change and was expecting the content switch to Lennon, to be seamless. I was wondering why I have a blank screen on Now 80's.

Advertisement