Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 25 y/o PUP

Options
  • 13-10-2020 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I just logged in to mywelfare.ie to see if my PUP application was awarded. It appears that I am on a reduced rate of €250 even though I've earned more than €300 per week last year. Could it be that I am under 25?

If that's the case, what difference does it make for the government/DSP if I'm 24? What if I worked the exactly same hours as my coworker and he's 26 for example. Why is he entitled to full PUP and I'm not? I'll be 25 next month, how are my needs different now from what my needs are going to be next month? I totally don't get it.

If you can just assure me I'm right about this then I will be forwarding an appeal to DSP straight away. This is nonsense.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement