Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

As in arrivals on the 04/12 will get a 2021 plate?

2021 model with the refresh. But it will be a 202 plate.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

I just got asked for my details for the SEAI grant, MPRN etc. Did the guys who got a delivery date get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Does anyone have a Home screen on Spotify on the M3 where they can see suggested playlists etc?
    I think I read somewhere it was in an update, but I dont have it when signed in on my account or using Tesla one.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Neworder79

First video walkthrough of M3 refresh I've seen ...

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Slaanesh wrote: »
    I just got asked for my details for the SEAI grant, MPRN etc. Did the guys who got a delivery date get this?

The option to fill in / forward that documentation was open on my online account straight after I paid my deposit.
    I sent it all in week one.

I didn't receive a repeat request or anything else after yesterday txt

• Advertisement

Got asked for it via email once the vin was allocated. That was about October 20th.

J-W wrote: »
    The option to fill in / forward that documentation was open on my online account straight after I paid my deposit.
    I sent it all in week one.

I didn't receive a repeat request or anything else after yesterday txt
    jhegarty wrote: »
    Got asked for it via email once the vin was allocated. That was about October 20th.

When did you guys order? I ordered July 20th.

Admittedly I was offered a Vin for August delivery almost straight away but refused that one.

Other than that, it's been radio silence until I was asked for grant application details. No vin in my account either.

When did you guys order? I ordered July 20th.

Admittedly I was offered a Vin for August delivery almost straight away but refused that one.

Other than that, it's been radio silence until I was asked for grant application details. No vin in my account either.

October 12th.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,288 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Other than that, it's been radio silence until I was asked for grant application details.

yeah, that's pretty much how it is, and then about a week before collection, you should get a text with the reg number so you can tax & insure it ready for collection the following week.

So from now to collection date, you'll get 1 text off them :eek:

And by the way, this method suited me down to the ground... If I needed something, I emailed and they responded, and that was it, no unnecessary back and forth time wasting communication (except that time I got onto them to get my order changed to a same spec inventory car that popped up, meaning I could get a car sooner).

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Seth!

Are you guys all ordered SR+? I ordered LR on 12th October and all the paperwork done but nothing from them yet.

(Ps: when I was talking to them in October they asked me if I would be happy to take delivery on Nov)

• Advertisement

Seth! wrote: »
    Are you guys all ordered SR+? I ordered LR on 12th October and all the paperwork done but nothing from them yet.

Hi Seth .ya SR+ ordered on the 12th of October.

Iv reschedule my order for early as possible 2021.

I have found this whole thing very frustrating and very amateur.
    Said day one I wanted to order for 2021.
    Txt a month ago asking if I wanted it early . Said no 2021 that was fine .
    Then the txt the other day for the 4th of December . Contacted them said no 2021 . Today a delivery appointment confirmed text 8th of December 11 o clock. Contacted them said 2021 and brought up the verbal agreement that they told me in the store. That I would pay the price agreed on the day I booked. Now they have renaged on that and I will have to pay the extra due to loss of the VRT grant. If I want a 2021 car .which was what I asked for all along

Just venting but it seems poor treatment of customers buying 50 grand cars

Iv reschedule my order for early as possible 2021.

I have found this whole thing very frustrating and very amateur.
    Said day one I wanted to order for 2021.
    Txt a month ago asking if I wanted it early . Said no 2021 that was fine .
    Then the txt the other day for the 4th of December . Contacted them said no 2021 . Today a delivery appointment confirmed text 8th of December 11 o clock. Contacted them said 2021 and brought up the verbal agreement that they told me in the store. That I would pay the price agreed on the day I booked. Now they have renaged on that and I will have to pay the extra due to loss of the VRT grant. If I want a 2021 car .which was what I asked for all along

Just venting but it seems poor treatment of customers buying 50 grand cars

I've decided to keep quiet about my 2021 and see do they send me a delivery date before then. I've a LR on order.

I've decided to keep quiet about my 2021 and see do they send me a delivery date before then. I've a LR on order.

With the pricing on the long range you will probably save money waiting till 21 ?
    Loose the grant but gain with the 7% VRT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

Has anyone else tried towing with their Model 3? How was your range/consumption affected?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭nc6000

With the pricing on the long range you will probably save money waiting till 21 ?
    Loose the grant but gain with the 7% VRT

Do you know what the difference in prices might be in 2021? I understand the VRT is currently 14% so I'm guessing a saving of a couple of thousand on an SR+ and it's still eligible for the SEAI grant as it's under the 50k mark.

nc6000 wrote: »
    Do you know what the difference in prices might be in 2021? I understand the VRT is currently 14% so I'm guessing a saving of a couple of thousand on an SR+ and it's still eligible for the SEAI grant as it's under the 50k mark.
    About €75 cheaper the bone stock LR.

:) Jesus sparklers and party poopers eh E75

That table legit. That's great news I thought I was gonna be loosing E1800

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭nc6000

Thanks, so the SR is actually €800 more expensive under the new rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

When does that VRT change kick in? Looking at ordering one this weekend (Standard Range Plus) but looking for delivery delivery early next year? Thanks

nc6000 wrote: »
    Thanks, so the SR is actually €800 more expensive under the new rules.

They didn't think this one through at all. The cheapest cars stay the same, the most expensive get cheaper. Then there is a weird dip in the middle where cars go from cheaper to more expensive to cheaper again.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

Dozz wrote: »
    When does that VRT change kick in? Looking at ordering one this weekend (Standard Range Plus) but looking for delivery delivery early next year? Thanks

Me thinks you order late in Dec if SR+ save 800 get refresh car in March avoid being offered one in Dec

Don't forget the VAT is going back to 23% end of February.

Christ. Never even thought about the VAT increase.
    Would you all think it would be best to order now, lock in the price but tell them you want delivery in Feb 21?
    Thanks

Would you all think it would be best to order now, lock in the price but tell them you want delivery in Feb 21?
    Thanks

I'd order now and tell them it's for 2021 ( not that telling them makes much difference)

You can't lock in a price. I thought I could when I ordered in October but their not honoring it. I'll be paying the price with up-to-date taxes at the time of collection

Thanks

If you order now you would get it in Feb according to their estimation.

PS: If you do order I can PM you my referral in case you don't have on already.

I'd order now and tell them it's for 2021 ( not that telling them makes much difference)

You can't lock in a price. I thought I could when I ordered in October but their not honoring it. I'll be paying the price with up-to-date taxes at the time of collection

That's a bit crap. Your spending a fair few quid on it. Uncertainty is a pain.

If you order now you would get it in Feb according to their estimation.

PS: If you do order I can PM you my referral in case you don't have on already.

P.M. away but I can promise nothing

• Advertisement

Anyone look at the id4?

Advertisement