Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

slave1 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is new or not but the Irish Tesla site is now showing UK stock as available New Model 3 current inventory, pricing in Euros.
    41 cars there at the minute...moving on non MIC perhaps?

They’re all MIC cars which are on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

They’re all MIC cars which are on the way

I succumbed to the temptation and ordered a blue SR+. Sandyford confirmed MIC and pay before end of month and delivery week 1 or 2 of March. Now I have to read all the posts again.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

I succumbed to the temptation and ordered a blue SR+. Sandyford confirmed MIC and pay before end of month and delivery week 1 or 2 of March. Now I have to read all the posts again.

Congrats and well wear. Blue ones are beautiful
    Hope you used a referral.

J-W wrote: »
    Congrats and well wear. Blue ones are beautiful
    Hope you used a referral.

Thank you - yes used a referral one of the good guys on here I’m glad to say - hopefully it all works out ok

Another text this morning asking me to complete all the steps in my Tesla account in order to get priority delivery.

When I logged on the Payment Method part (which was locked since I filled it in initially) was editable again.

I just reconfirmed my payment method and it’s back to saying they’ll contact me for final payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rg_lv

Another text this morning asking me to complete all the steps in my Tesla account in order to get priority delivery.

When I logged on the Payment Method part (which was locked since I filled it in initially) was editable again.

I just reconfirmed my payment method and it’s back to saying they’ll contact me for final payment.

Same here, this is after getting a call yesterday asking me to switch to LR from my current P order.
    As usual with Tesla you get the feeling the tail is wagging the dog.

What have you ordered?

rg_lv wrote: »
    Same here, this is after getting a call yesterday asking me to switch to LR from my current P order.
    As usual with Tesla you get the feeling the tail is wagging the dog.

What have you ordered?

Ordered a long range. I just rang up there to be sure there wasn’t something else they needed (as I want that priority delivery :D) and the guy said no, all in order, nothing else required from me.

Yea i only signed up last night and have had 3 emails and a text so far - I’m happy I’m not been ignored - all very confusing though - luckily Sandyford on the ball just told me I’ve been matched to a VIN LRW....:-)

No new txt for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

No new txt for me :(

Me either but I completed all the steps a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Aph2016 wrote: »

Same! No new text but I also did all that weeks ago. Just waiting for the delivery date now!

Aph2016 wrote: »
    Same! No new text but I also did all that weeks ago. Just waiting for the delivery date now!

Yeah I’d done it all back in July so maybe they just needed me to reconfirm to make sure everything was still correct.

Yeah I’d done it all back in July so maybe they just needed me to reconfirm to make sure everything was still correct.

I did the SEAI stuff back I October when I ordered. Don't remember doing payment details but I may have

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

So who here is taking delivery between the 5th - 15th of March and what are you getting?
    I'm getting the SR+

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

I was 20th of July, will be interesting to see who gets the nearest delivery date :) Same car!

Dozz wrote: »
    So who here is taking delivery between the 5th - 15th of March and what are you getting?
    I'm getting the SR+

White SR+ stock ( ordered Oct 2020)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

White SR+ stock ( ordered Oct 2020)

Also White SR+ stock! Ordered in December

Slaanesh wrote: »
    I was 20th of July, will be interesting to see who gets the nearest delivery date :) Same car!

I’d say it will end up down to where we’re based seen as they are delivering them now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

I'm getting the SR+

White LR M3

Gonna be a lot of white Model 3's on the roads to admire this year

• Advertisement

Every snowflake is unique

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rubber_ducky

I'm getting the SR+
    Blue LR with tow bar.
    Got the text message about the home delivery but nothing about confirming payment details (only placed the order a little over a week ago)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

I'm getting the SR+

Me, Long range in blue.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Gorgeous shade that blue

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Thinking of selling my M3 Performance, it's exactly 1 year old with 13,000km. It's blue with white interior, car is in perfect condition interior and exterior.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

digiman wrote: »
    Thinking of selling my M3 Performance, it's exactly 1 year old with 13,000km. It's blue with white interior, car is in perfect condition interior and exterior.

Why is that?

Do you not like it? Will you get another EV, or go ICE?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Why is that?

Do you not like it? Will you get another EV, or go ICE?

Oh and I love the Model 3 by the way, just calculated I spent €192 on the charging network between ESB, Tesla and IONITY this year and about €175 charging it at home!

We don’t need 2 cars at the moment, and probably won’t for another year at the moment with both of us working from home now. Family is growing so would probably look at an etron or maybe a BMW X45e next. The wife has a Tiguan which we will probably look at changing to an id4 in the next year.

Any thoughts on price?

Oh and I love the Model 3 by the way, just calculated I spent €192 on the charging network between ESB, Tesla and IONITY this year and about €175 charging it at home!

We don’t need 2 cars at the moment, and probably won’t for another year at the moment with both of us working from home now. Family is growing so would probably look at an etron or maybe a BMW X45e next. The wife has a Tiguan which we will probably look at changing to an id4 in the next year.

Any thoughts on price?

id4 looks like a great option.
    I watched 2 Irish reviews of it on YouTube. Bob Flavin rants and raves about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Any thoughts on price?

Might be tricky enough to sell a high value car that is so new privately - especially given people are not driving much at the moment.

It should get about €55 ish k?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭frozen3

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Might be tricky enough to sell a high value car that is so new privately - especially given people are not driving much at the moment.

It should get about €55 ish k?

Would you really get €55,000? They are €65,000 brand new

Advertisement