Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Anybody get a delivery date yet?

I haven't been asked for any payment yet. I assume those that have been asked are getting finance through Tesla? I'm sorting my own finance.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

The new MY21 performance model 3 with the Uberturbines from the Model Y, the dechrome and in Red is a really nice looking car. I think this is finally the first way Ive seen that it doesnt look like a duck!

https://ts.la/3jmpKVt

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Slaanesh wrote: »

I haven't been asked for any payment yet. I assume those that have been asked are getting finance through Tesla? I'm sorting my own finance.

Got an email to say Tesla Finance (AIB) didn't accept my proof of address and had to send something else that they wanted. I asked for a delivery date as I was told I would get one this week.

Will let you know!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Agreed but Tesla prob just lucky with the timing but the vat reduction will probably be extended

Supply finally starting to catch up to (and overtake) demand as well perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

No date yet, cash buyer. Final transfer would have only landed in their account today. Had to do it in batches of 3 per day due to bank restrictions on transfers. Hoping I will get some clarity on date early next week as all the money has been paid now.

• Advertisement

No date yet, cash buyer. Final transfer would have only landed in their account today. Had to do it in batches of 3 per day due to bank restrictions on transfers. Hoping I will get some clarity on date early next week as all the money has been paid now.

Interesting you were asked for payment but I haven't been. The unknowns of buying a Tesla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Cash buyer ,no trade in. Haven't been contacted for payment or given a final date .

J-W wrote: »
    Cash buyer ,no trad in. Haven't been contacted for payment or given a final date .
    Interesting you were asked for payment but I haven't been. The unknowns of buying a Tesla :)

Maybe down to reservation date (July) but then I know Slaanesh ordered then too so probably just down to the normal Tesla black box logic!

Just thinking there - depending on your bank it may be beneficial to go into the branch to do the transfer, as then you could do it all in one go rather than over a number of days. Might make a difference in getting confirmed delivery date quicker.

Just thinking there - depending on your bank it may be beneficial to go into the branch to do the transfer, as then you could do it all in one go rather than over a number of days. Might make a difference in getting confirmed delivery date quicker.

Woo, got payment email. Multiple payments over the weekend so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

Fully paid on Wednesday, no delivery date yet.

:) Same as. They must read this thread :).
    Payment 1 away

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Boo! Nothing from Tesla yet for me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Y’all go and check your accounts for a delivery date......

Nothing on mine.

Saturday 6th March!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

Supply finally starting to catch up to (and overtake) demand as well perhaps??

Seems a big delivery this month cars in inventory are just appearing again as soon as they disappear loads of stock it looks like

Saturday 6th March!

My account hasn't changed since I ordered it. No delivery date.

Got request for payment... pity wasn’t earlier internet so in two batches ...tonight before and after midnight

Saturday 6th March!

Interesting where are you based?
    Remind me you ordered recently and a sr+?

• Advertisement

Got request for payment... pity wasn’t earlier internet so in two batches ...tonight before and after midnight

Nice one .

Interesting where are you based?
    Remind me you ordered recently and a sr+?

Nah ordered in July and a LR

Based in Clonskeagh so less than 10 mins from Tesla

Nah ordered in July and a LR

Based in Clonskeagh so less than 10 mins from Tesla

Apologies mixing you up - I’m literally a mile from them so was hoping to pick it up early but maybe delivery will be faster the nearer you are ....when is the boat arriving?

Apologies mixing you up - I’m literally a mile from them so was hoping to pick it up early but maybe delivery will be faster the nearer you are ....when is the boat arriving?

Don’t think they are allowing any pick ups, just delivery.

Boat supposed to be arriving in Southampton on 18th Feb, so looks like they’re giving two weeks to get them here and ready to go. I guess the dates may move up if everything goes smoothly.

Don’t think they are allowing any pick ups, just delivery.

Boat supposed to be arriving in Southampton on 18th Feb, so looks like they’re giving two weeks to get them here and ready to go. I guess the dates may move up if everything goes smoothly.

I’d assume they should, if it’s at Sandyford I’ll be able to see my car for two weeks before I get it - maybe they will let me have visitation rights

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mundogas

Delivery 8th March showing for me.

Saturday 6th March!

And just got a text confirming date (previously could just see it in my account).

Full text:

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 will be delivered on 06/03/2021 to [My Address].To prepare for Delivery Day, please view our Support Videos online tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla. Tesla Advisor will contact you in the coming days to assist with final delivery preperations. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Photos folks, and get them ceramic coatings bookings in

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »

I'm going to attempt Ceramic Coating myself *gulp*. I've a generally good detailing knowledge and access to a DA polisher.

• Advertisement

slave1 wrote: »

Recommendations?

Advertisement