Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sattwa06

Thank you I will call them straight away. Is there a specific person you suggest I should be looking for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jordan191

Amanda Drake was the person i dealt with in Power insurances

• Registered Users Posts: 13 driver123

When I enquired, I was also told that both the performance and long range are the top risk level 50. I'm coming from a 48 rated car, so my policy is not increasing by much < 100, its with Allianz by the way.

driver123 wrote: »
    When I enquired, I was also told that both the performance and long range are the top risk level 50. I'm coming from a 48 rated car, so my policy is not increasing by much < 100, its with Allianz by the way.

That is exactly what I have been told too. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jordan191

mine was an Model 3 performance so assume level 50 risk also

• Advertisement

jordan191 wrote: »
    mine was an Model 3 performance so assume level 50 risk also

Thank you. I have contacted the broker in Limerick and am awaiting a quote. Fingers crossed !

I am still on the smelling salts after my dealings with insurance companies earlier this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

We all fairly sure our cars are on Glovis Century?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Aph2016 wrote: »

There is no certainty with Tesla, it is just arriving in Southampton now though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

I would think so as there are no other ships currently heading from Shanghai to Europe with Teslas onboard (Following the shipping thread on teslamotorsclub forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bobjs

They have a lot more cars to unload compared to a normal shipment so it's likely to take longer before they head over here. But it's the Glovis Century.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

Bobjs wrote: »
    They have a lot more cars to unload compared to a normal shipment so it's likely to take longer before they head over here. But it's the Glovis Century.

I assume somewhere they publish the amount of cars sold - it would give some idea as would like to know just how many in this delivery

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I see an 'old fashioned' 2019 Model 3 SR+ has come up for sale on the website for €45k.

Demo vehicle with 246 km's on the clock... (and the non MIC battery)

https://www.tesla.com/en_IE/new/5YJ3204_8a9562e0d5e12994c5d53332ba5077ab?token=$2y$10$zOS1yuDi7/HLxYnn2HhDYerGBaWoMz13uG9UH/Q9VC06BCgK9aFYa&redirect=no

I see an 'old fashioned' 2019 Model 3 SR+ has come up for sale on the website for €45k.

Demo vehicle with 246 km's on the clock... (and the non MIC battery)

https://www.tesla.com/en_IE/new/5YJ3204_8a9562e0d5e12994c5d53332ba5077ab?token=$2y$10$zOS1yuDi7/HLxYnn2HhDYerGBaWoMz13uG9UH/Q9VC06BCgK9aFYa&redirect=no

How is the base price 52k what am I missing?

How is the base price 52k what am I missing?

where are you getting €52k?

Its for sale for €45,152.

If someone walked it with that amount of cash today, they'd probably be driving it by the weekend..

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

where are you getting €52k?

Its for sale for €45,152.

If someone walked it with that amount of cash today, they'd probably be driving it by the weekend..

If you click the little ‘i’ button it tells you the base price is 52k, which is quite weird considering the base price for a white SR+ with no DSD would usually cost 48k.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭wassie

Model 3 base price: €52,582
    Less SEAI Grant: -€5,000

Retail Price: €47,582

It must have already had it's SEAI grant (or never had one as it's a demo car), hence the dealer discount to make it sellable....

Just been assigned a reg plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Fantastic!

Make sure that you declare your car off the road for the month of February :)

It must have already had it's SEAI grant (or never had one as it's a demo car), hence the dealer discount to make it sellable....

Def the latter I would say. Marketing spin makes it appears as a large discount, when in reality (and quite obviously) its only a couple of grand off retail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

How’d you find out if you don’t mind me asking?

They send you a text message

Emailed me and then logged into my account and there's a link for registration details.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Emailed me and then logged into my account and there's a link for registration details.

Cool - nothing on mine yet. Fingers crossed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭mobyduck

mobyduck wrote: »
    Looks like you should avoid 2021.4.3 if you rely on third party public charging in Europe ... has anyone here seen this issue in Ireland. Have seen several tweets to this effect over the weekend.

(I updated to 2021.4.3 so glad not relying on these chargers until newer build)

2021.4.6 fixes this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭mouthful

Great to see Tesla prices fall again, hopefully it will happen here soon to encourage new buyers and make it more feasible to have more superchargers here

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bobjs

I assume somewhere they publish the amount of cars sold - it would give some idea as would like to know just how many in this delivery
    Tesla share info? Not sure???

Tesla provides quarterly reports to investors on delivery and production numbers, but these aren't broken down by region. They also combine delivery numbers for all models.

Fantastic!

Make sure that you declare your car off the road for the month of February :)

Sorry I know I’m missing something here ...
    what would the benefit be?

• Advertisement

Sorry I know I’m missing something here ...
    what would the benefit be?

Registered in February, means you have to pay tax for the month of February.....

So tax will only be until January 31st 2022 (if you tax for the full year)

Advertisement