Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bobjs

Sam W wrote: »
    They are doing one batch this weekend (5th - 7th) and another batch next weekend. If you have been VIN matched, then they might just be waiting for your EV application approval or finance application approval, or they may have just used up all the slots and are waiting to see if they can get more slots in the coming days.
    It's through ALD - so the info is slow to come through.

Aph2016 wrote: »
    I'm down for delivery this Friday but no time confirmation yet.
    Hope it goes smoothly for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pmoran.1

Hi did anyone else get an invoice today where the vat has increased to 23%. So I'm being charged 1300 more for my SR+. I paid in full around Feb 20 so verrry unhappy. I'm supposed to get car next Monday. I hope it's a simple mistake....

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Pmoran.1 wrote: »
    Hi did anyone else get an invoice today where the vat has increased to 23%. So I'm being charged 1300 more for my SR+. I paid in full around Feb 20 so verrry unhappy. I'm supposed to get car next Monday. I hope it's a simple mistake....

Yes, I have the same thing - An email has been sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

Pmoran.1 wrote: »

I just got my invoice as well and yes it shows an extra 1k euro. It has to be another mistake from them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,116 ✭✭✭✭KCross

If the invoice is dated today it technically has to have a 23% vat rate on it as 1 Mar is the new Vat period.

If Tesla are going to give you the "21% price" then they have to reduce the RRP of the car so that when they add 23% it gives the same total.

If you already paid in full before 1 Mar then they should have given you an invoice earlier and not today when the vat rate went up.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

I got an email back from Tesla
    Hi xxxxx,

Yes you are correct, this is an admin error, please leave it with me and I will ask the operations team to amend. Thanks for flagging!

Kind regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

There are enough admin errors for the past month or so for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pmoran.1

I got a similar email from them and they confirm that I don't owe anything further. Whew!!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

Sam W wrote: »
    There are enough admin errors for the past month or so for me...

Mounting up for a few of us alright....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

I’m beginning to think this is on purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Bobjs wrote: »
    I haven't been given a final delivery date - all that Tesla would confirm is that Sandyford are receiving deliveries on March 2nd. Has anyone got a delivery for this week?

Saturday at 3

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

One of the lads on the FB Group was in the SC this morning when this arrived.

545537.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭jerryg

I got an invoice this morning for an extra 1,075 euro even after clarifying that my invoice yesterday was a mistake.My delivery date is next Monday, this is disappointing I must say.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

jerryg wrote: »
    I got an invoice this morning for an extra 1,075 euro even after clarifying that my invoice yesterday was a mistake.My delivery date is next Monday, this is disappointing I must say.

Email them again i'd imagine is the best course of action here.

Most of these invoicing systems are automated, and with it being a new period for VAT with the 2% increase, it probably just came through automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

Also received it, prob just automated. I'll email just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Welcome to TSLA customer service ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ELM327 wrote: »
    Welcome to TSLA customer service ;)

All the newbies think the hand over is stressful...….wait till you experience ownership :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭wassie

TopGear article about Unplugged Performance, a Californian company that does premium Tesla upgrades and customization, are now doing limited-slip differential as part of their M3 Performance upgrades. For those like me who are loving driving a RWD vehicle again, LSD would be an awesome upgrade.

The Pike Peaks Hill Climb video (link in same article) worth a watch also (note USA so speed is MPH)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

^^ that's some extreme weight reduction.....

• Advertisement

Gumbo wrote: »
    All the newbies think the hand over is stressful...….wait till you experience ownership :D

Please tell me that’s a light hearted joke?

I was very happy with the service thus far but starting to see a lot of cracks

Please tell me that’s a light hearted joke?

I was very happy with the service thus far but starting to see a lot of cracks
    Lol. Hell no.

Join the Tesla Owners Ireland group on facebook and you'll see some of the horror stories. Great cars, terrible CS.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Ah now, the internet is fueled by those with negative feedback.
    Any Tesla issue I've had has been sorted via Ranger on my driveway without any issue/quibble of any description.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Try having an MCU issue and being told "a software update is coming". Repeatedly.
    Try wanting to pay for a warranty fix when they refuse to do the warranty fix and they wont.
    Try getting a sunroof fixed under warranty when they make it worse and I had to fix it myself.

Crap, absolute crap customer service. If the cars themselves werent so great and the competition so absent, they would have been out of business a long time ago.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

slave1 wrote: »
    Ah now, the internet is fueled by those with negative feedback.
    Any Tesla issue I've had has been sorted via Ranger on my driveway without any issue/quibble of any description.

Same here, 1 issue in almost a year, and the ranger fixed it (swapped rear light) on my driveway.

I'm going to Sandyford though this week to have a few small niggly issues looked at. Mainly the indicator stalk, when half pressing for left (to get 3 flashes), it only works about half the time... it's annoying when changing lanes and having to look at the screen to see if you're actually indicating!!

rear windows also screech when opening/closing in the cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭wassie

My pillar cameras kept fogging over and had to be swapped out. This is normally resolved by running climate control. Preconditioning in very cold weather is recommended. If this doesnt sort this issue after some time them you may have a problem.

New owners should be aware that these cameras are not fully sealed and "condensation might build up inside of the B-pillar applique, potentially obscuring the B-pillar camera. This condition might cause some Autopilot features to be temporarily unavailable until the condensation goes away, such as Auto Lane Change, Blind Spot Detection, and Lane Departure Warning."

More on Telsa forums.
    https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/179449/moisture-in-the-door-pillar-camera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MightyMunster

Gumbo wrote: »

One year and 15000km in and 0 issues other than not enough road trips due to Covid :)

ELM327 wrote: »
    Try having an MCU issue and being told "a software update is coming". Repeatedly.
    Try wanting to pay for a warranty fix when they refuse to do the warranty fix and they wont.
    Try getting a sunroof fixed under warranty when they make it worse and I had to fix it myself.

Crap, absolute crap customer service. If the cars themselves werent so great and the competition so absent, they would have been out of business a long time ago.

I was reading far too much into Gumbo’s comment I am aware that Customer Service has its issues but the car is the reward for putting up with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

I now have 5 final invoices in my account :) .
    The last one says I owe nothing ,so that's all that matters.

Really is a joke.

Just the Tax to sort which I suppose is up to revenues timeline.

• Advertisement

Worth checking out.
    https://youtu.be/RV3rv4d9qUg

Advertisement