Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

J-W wrote: »
    I now have 5 final invoices in my account :) .
    The last one says I owe nothing ,so that's all that matters.

Really is a joke.

Just the Tax to sort which I suppose is up to revenues timeline.

I can top that with 7 Final Invoices in my account........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

Dozz wrote: »

Was the exact same here in Germany when they changed VAT last year, their using Salesforce.... think I had 8 Invoices :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

I have 5 final invoices and it says I owe more than €1000. Emailed Tesla and they said ignore and it won't affect delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Aph2016 wrote: »
    I have 5 final invoices and it says I owe more than €1000. Emailed Tesla and they said ignore and it won't affect delivery.

Yea I have 5 also - I now owe nothing! All sorted on my end!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

I have 7 invoices and an email asking me to pay 1 euro balance before they would deliver the car :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

Sam W wrote: »
    I have 7 invoices and an email asking me to pay 1 euro balance before they would deliver the car :rolleyes:

Does it show -€1?
    If that's the case Tesla owe you a euro...Good luck...

No. 1 euro balance to be paid :)
    545608.png

No. 1 euro balance to be paid :)
    545608.png

They wouldn't give me a time like you have, I guess it will arrive at any time during the day.

Aph2016 wrote: »
    They wouldn't give me a time like you have, I guess it will arrive at any time during the day.

Did they tell you if they will drive your car over, or on a flat bed? Either way, would be good to give them an email and ask about the slot.

Did they tell you if they will drive your car over, or on a flat bed? Either way, would be good to give them an email and ask about the slot.

Already asked them and they couldn't confirm. Ah I've just accepted I'll have the car Friday so it is what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

For those getting deliveries on flat beds.
    Pay attention to the car coming off the truck.
    One guy had is front bumper damaged today coming off the truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zaphod42

Just wondering if there is any reason not to order a new 2021 from existing inventory. The have the exact colour/spec that I’m after.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

zaphod42 wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is any reason not to order a new 2021 from existing inventory. The have the exact colour/spec that I’m after.

Go for it....

You’ll probably get it a little quicker.

And chances are they’d match you to an inventory car anyway if it was the same spec as you ordered.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Definitely go for it. There's new inventory added daily in a lot of cases. Don't forget to use a referral code prior to purchase, myself or any of the other owners can provide.

Slaanesh wrote: »
    Definitely go for it. There's new inventory added daily in a lot of cases. Don't forget to use a referral code prior to purchase, myself or any of the other owners can provide.
    Go for it....

You’ll probably get it a little quicker.

And chances are they’d match you to an inventory car anyway if it was the same spec as you ordered.

Thanks for the replies. I’ve actually placed the order this week after loads of consideration over the last few years. Just didn’t see anyone mention that they were ordering from existing inventory. Probably just being overly worried reading some off the issue a small number of people have.

How has build quality been with anyone’s recent orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

Dozz wrote: »

Ah lads I’m glad ye were ahead of me in the process otherwise I would not be as calm as I am - it’s embarrassing tbh

Still no Reg for me I think they only sent it off when I chased them...

Thanks for the replies. I’ve actually placed the order this week after loads of consideration over the last few years. Just didn’t see anyone mention that they were ordering from existing inventory. Probably just being overly worried reading some off the issue a small number of people have.

Looks good from the UK deliveries ours are just arriving here this week

You should be getting yours in May

I'll let you know at the weekend when it's delivered 😉

I'll let you know at the weekend when it's delivered 😉

Any call from them to explain the process?

Someone mentioned you need to sign for it - hopefully just to say it’s delivered - and it was also mentioned you have 30 days to check it over - is that the norm

Looks good from the UK deliveries ours are just arriving here this week

You should be getting yours in May

Sales guy I spoke with said second week of March if I pick something that was in stock. Loan has been approved.

• Advertisement

Any call from them to explain the process?

Someone mentioned you need to sign for it - hopefully just to say it’s delivered - and it was also mentioned you have 30 days to check it over - is that the norm

Haha, call? From Tesla?! Communication is week. I got an email today for the first time in weeks asking to get an SEAI document signed before 6pm tomorrow. Seems all a bit amateur hour.

Apparently you have a window to report anything through the app and they'll schedule you in to the service center to get them sorted which is fine for me in Navan but maybe not so much for someone in Kerry.

Sales guy I spoke with said second week of March if I pick something that was in stock. Loan has been approved.

Oh sorry that may well be possible - did you get VIN?

I ordered first week in Feb I think as was told it was the last cut off date to get March delivery

I got an email today for the first time in weeks asking to get an SEAI document signed before 6pm tomorrow. Seems all a bit amateur hour.

Jeez yet another common problem I assume you sent it back weeks ago

No VIN yet. I’ve asked what the next stage is and when I can expect an exact date. I asked when I can expect delivery before I placed an order as I was selling my car base on an expected date.

At the moment the order is sitting at applying for finance but got email confirmation this has been approved.Here’s hoping what I’ve been told is gonna happen, as I’ve sold my car :)

No VIN yet. I’ve asked what the next stage is and when I can expect an exact date. I asked when I can expect delivery before I placed an order as I was selling my car base on an expected date.

At the moment the order is sitting at applying for finance but got email confirmation this has been approved.Here’s hoping what I’ve been told is gonna happen, as I’ve sold my car :)

They said they were processing in order of delivery so they haven’t finalised me yet - I’m the 10th so you still might be ok - I’m waiting to sell until I have everything on the account ...

It really wouldn't take much for Tesla to step up their service levels for the Irish Market.

I now have 9 'final' invoices on my account. The 9th one is finally making sense. It's interesting to see that the final invoice date is still March, with a VAT rate of 23%. They apparently put in a discount to balance out the VAT increase (which means for each vehicle they registered in Feb but with an invoice issued in March, they lost more than 1k revenue).

I think they just need a dedicated Irish team - accounting, tax, registration, delivery, customer service. Currently, all of these are done in the UK by a very small number of staff, most of which have absolutely no regard to the Irish market whatsoever. They are all very nice to work with, but they have no knowledge in the Irish market.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

I now have 9 'final' invoices on my account. The 9th one is finally making sense. It's interesting to see that the final invoice date is still March, with a VAT rate of 23%. They apparently put in a discount to balance out the VAT increase (which means for each vehicle they registered in Feb but with an invoice issued in March, they lost more than 1k revenue).

I think they just need a dedicated Irish team - accounting, tax, registration, delivery, customer service. Currently, all of these are done in the UK by a very small number of staff, most of which have absolutely no regard to the Irish market whatsoever. They are all very nice to work with, but they have no knowledge in the Irish market.

There’s no way they lost money. The cars were settled in Feb, I’d say they just put in the discount to stop people emailing about the daily invoices.

According the EV sales thread there were ~170 Model 3s registered in Feb so if they were losing the money they’d be out €170,000 or so, which there’s no way they are or Elon would close the Irish operation for gross negligence ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

More Teslas on the road = sort out those planned superchargers hopefully

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Are some folks collecting today, pics pics!! :)

Advertisement