Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 - V3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Geeyfds53573

Aph2016 wrote: »
    Account sorted and looks like I have a 7am delivery tomorrow!

Just FYI Mine not tomorrow was set for 7 at one stage but then changed

Still no Reg for me - they deffo didn’t apply on time...

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Still no Reg for me - they deffo didn’t apply on time...

Jez I'm sorry buddy that really sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

Just FYI Mine not tomorrow was set for 7 at one stage but then changed

Have you tried asking the live chat? When are you expecting delivery?

Dozz wrote: »
    Have you tried asking the live chat? When are you expecting delivery?

I assume the live chat is closed now - the one when you go into inventory is it?
    10th they told me wait yesterday all was fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Dozz

I assume the live chat is closed now - the one when you go into inventory is it?
    10th they told me wait yesterday all was fine

Yes that's the one. Hopefully the fact that you have a delivery date is positive.
    The whole Tesla customer service is a bit of a joke to be honest. Fingers crossed for you pal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

545788.jpeg

Be lots and lots more Model 3's out there soon enough!!

I think your screen is defective, there seems to be a funny looking blob on the top right there..................maybe it's your smartphone sensor................obviously a left hand drive though, from the angle the pic was taken :D.
    Slaanesh wrote: »
    I emailed to ask for a time on Saturday and I got "It will be between 9am and 8pm". Pretty accurate.

Did they specify if that's Pacific or CET time though? It could be someone in Freemont emailing you - could be a Model 3 outside your gaff anytime from 1am Saturday morning to 4.23pm Monday afternoon - Elon time :pac:.

Well wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jordan191

Do the rear lights look tinted or is it just the white colour

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Kramer wrote: »
    Did they specify if that's Pacific or CET time though? It could be someone in Freemont emailing you - could be a Model 3 outside your gaff anytime from 1am Saturday morning to 4.23pm Monday afternoon - Elon time :pac:.

Well wear!

Thanks, it was a response to a query from the irish delivery team. You'll get your referral miles on Saturday 😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Do Tesla’s still come with free supercharging on delivery day?

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

slave1 wrote: »
    Do Tesla’s still come with free supercharging on delivery day?

In the UK they gave 2 hours free charge on site before activating your account. Here because it’s all home delivery....

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sattwa06

Anyone else waiting for a delivery ? I was told 7am and it is now 9.30am. Not surprisingly there was no response from Tesla when queried

Sattwa06 wrote: »
    Anyone else waiting for a delivery ? I was told 7am and it is now 9.30am. Not surprisingly there was no response from Tesla when queried

Mine is for tomorrow and I was told when the delivery driver collects the car from Tesla, they will ring me and let me know when they'll be over.

Slaanesh wrote: »
    Mine is for tomorrow and I was told when the delivery driver collects the car from Tesla, they will ring me and let me know when they'll be over.

I’m handcuffed to the house now until I get a call.

Any idea where the cars are being stored and I’ll call them directly. I’m in Kildare and there is a large vehicle compound at Baldonnel and another in Kill village - it won’t take him long if he rings when leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

Yep, same here, although I did receive an email requesting my signature. Car hasn't arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

I’m handcuffed to the house now until I get a call.

Any idea where the cars are being stored and I’ll call them directly. I’m in Kildare and there is a large vehicle compound at Baldonnel and another in Kill village - it won’t take him long if he rings when leaving.

It looks all cars are coming from Tesla in Sandyford... There was a video on the FB group last night with all the cars up there ready for delivery today.

Yep, same here, although I did receive an email requesting my signature. Car hasn't arrived yet.

Me too.
    I’m signing nothing until the car arrives in good order

Got the call she be here in 15 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Live stream it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Boscoirl wrote: »
    "Yo, whats up!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭403 Forbidden

Boscoirl wrote: »

I approve of this!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Looking forward to a photo heavy page or two!!!!!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Got the call she be here in 15 mins!

How dare he/she be out enjoying the car and not supplying us with pictures!

Sorry lads have been busy ha. Delighted with the car it's unbelievable. It looked like it was washed right before it was delivered, needs a good clean. I was the second delivery this morning and watched the driver carefully reverse it off the trailer.
    Build quality seems excellent, no noticeable panel gaps and interior looks excellent. Loving the wood wrap around. Heated steering well is there also.
    Battery was at around 30%, still waiting on the app to be activated. Took the hub caps off and thought I was going to snap them but got them off eventually, the alloys are way nicer.
    Will get some decent pics up later.

Sorry lads have been busy ha. Delighted with the car it's unbelievable. It looked like it was washed right before it was delivered, needs a good clean. I was the second delivery this morning and watched the driver carefully reverse it off the trailer.
    Build quality seems excellent, no noticeable panel gaps and interior looks excellent. Loving the wood wrap around. Heated steering well is there also.
    Battery was at around 30%, still waiting on the app to be activated. Took the hub caps off and thought I was going to snap them but got them off eventually, the alloys are way nicer.
    Will get some decent pics up later.

Congratulations

Congratulations

Cheers, any sign of yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Cheers, any sign of yours?

Enjoy . Great day buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Sam W

Got a call from Tesla just now saying that although the delivery is scheduled for 1pm tomorrow, there's a chance they can deliver it to me in a few hours so just be prepared at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Just got called too. Mine will be here in 15 mins rather than 3pm tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

It's like Christmas Day in this thread! :D

Well wear everyone...

Advertisement