Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Jersey Supplier

Options
  • 13-10-2020 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I am looking for get 1 or 2 custom jerseys made. So far I have seen Owayo and they come in at €91 for long sleeve CL5 Pro jersey. I'm looking for other options with no minimium order. Its not for an particular event. Its a motor neuron awareness jersey which I dont see anywhere else around.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

lochdara wrote: »
    Hi All
    I am looking for get 1 or 2 custom jerseys made. So far I have seen Owayo and they come in at €91 for long sleeve CL5 Pro jersey. I'm looking for other options with no minimium order. Its not for an particular event. Its a motor neuron awareness jersey which I dont see anywhere else around.

Verge, who supply the Board gear, do it with no min order. They are very good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

godtabh wrote: »
    Verge, who supply the Board gear, do it with no min order. They are very good to deal with.

Thanks , I'll have a look. I have a design done up with Owayo. I have vector files too for the images.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

I got a lovely merino jersey from a small UK company called Torm, I think it could do this....

Advertisement