Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atm debited funds but didn't dispense cash

Options
  • 13-10-2020 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I used atm on 21/09, after a long wait it said transaction timed out and returned my card. I tried again and it worked, but after checking my transactions I have 2 atm transactions for €140 on 21/09. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Generally, if there is a duplication in ATM transactions the second amount will automatically rectify itself within 3-5 working days after the ATM has completed its bookkeeping.

As this has not been the case for you, it would be necessary to contact our Customer Service Team either by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online account (on laptop/computer) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to launch an ATM transaction investigation for you in order to have this resolved on your account.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement