Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 19 Part XXVI- 50,993 ROI (1,852 deaths) 28,040 NI (621 deaths) (19/10) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Hurrache wrote: »
    Pretty ****ty cover up given they tell parents of kids in the school whenever there's a case. Not quite sure you understand the meaning.

Don't know who has been informing you, but it is the school... not the HSE.. that is informing parents, with my kids school anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The talk is getting tougher now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭prunudo

They can ban gatherings and give all the stony-faced speeches they like but until they drill down on the actual enforcement of it they may as well stand there and read out banana bread recipes for the next 20 minutes.

I'd actually listen and take notes, can't beat a bit of banana bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭DrSpongeBobz

tanko wrote: »
    When is Level 4 starting in Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal?

Midnight tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭spookwoman

No visitors allowed in your garden either, FFS, proper hardship.

Doubt it will stop the old cow up the road from wandering into peoples gardens to let her dog sh*t in them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,365 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Eamon might suggest we go live in tree houses until this all blows over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Is the postman allowed enter your garden?

Euphemism??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

4 weeks of level 4.

Yup....Eamonn said it "would have to stop for a period"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Polar101

enhanced level 3, ah ffs

The plan has way too many moving parts for the government to handle.

Should just have kept it simpler, like

1) Alright
    2) Looks bad
    3) Is bad

jojofizzio wrote: »

Bravo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

No i won't continue. I'll obey the rule because i am a decent citizen and i want people to not get sick and business to open back up.

As my father keeps saying "It's not about what you can do, it's about what you should do."

If everyone thought and acted along these lines (like yourself and many others on here), we'd be in a far better situation now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Please explain why?

You think locking down the country last week as opposed to next week would have eliminated the virus?

It's gonna be here no matter what.

We lockdown last week then it comes back quicker than if we lock down next week.

People just looking to blame someone for covid.

Still down to personal responsibility. Some people will not use common sense.

People at work looking for loopholes/interpreting the rules to suit themselves to not wear masks all the time.

Wear a mask, distance as much as possible, wash hands and use sanitiser. It's not that hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,475 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Sign guy is just signing BS when ER talks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Assuming the parameters of essential v non-essential business haven't changed from last time round?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,365 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd say the hairdresser's will be busy tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,665 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Basically level 3.8 nationwide

4.2 in border counties

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭political analyst

How long is Level 4 scheduled to be in place in Cavan, Monaghan and Donegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

As if people will stop visiting their families, would they ever go away and **** off. Living with the virus my bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

More enforcement, and we REALLY mean it this time.

Same thing every fecking week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,361 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Still down to personal responsibility. Some people will not use common sense.

People at work looking for loopholes/interpreting the rules to suit themselves to not wear masks all the time.

Wear a mask, distance as much as possible, wash hands and use sanitiser. It's not that hard.

100%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Longing

10 Nov

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Not a chance most Americans will have a vaccine in that amount of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Till November 3rd I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

24 hrs should do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

jojofizzio wrote: »

Think you've given a great insight into AD's psyche and why he is this way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Local construction site here in Clonskeagh has lots of Northern reg work vans on site everyday. I'm thinking these lads are buying lunch in the local shops daily. That can't continue ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

I heard November 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

So the need for masks is emphasised and face visors should be f**ked out. About time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

O dear God, why is Eamonn Ryan allowed to speak at these press conferences.

Absolutely ludicrous decisions being made, Is Cork escaping because of Michael Martin?

I personally think this notion of restrictions on households, just plain silly.

Martin now deflecting interesting question, was this a government decision, we're NPHET involved? If not, why not?

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement