Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else have an issue with now tv on their Apple TV ?

Options
  • 13-10-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭

I have two Apple TV 4ks and now tv doesn’t work on either when I go into the app it just says nowtv is unavailable.

Works fine on my Sony smart tv as an app but I like having everything accessible in one place .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Cyrus wrote: »
    I have two Apple TV 4ks and now tv doesn’t work on either when I go into the app it just says nowtv is unavailable.

Works fine on my Sony smart tv as an app but I like having everything accessible in one place .

Mine fine. I'd suggest deleting the app and then reinstalling

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Mine fine. I'd suggest deleting the app and then reinstalling

Yeah tried that no good it’s like it’s some issue with my Apple account if it’s on both devices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Yeah tried that no good it’s like it’s some issue with my Apple account if it’s on both devices

Are you using the right accounts?

so Irish account will only work on the Irish Download from an Irish App Store
    Same with UK

You cannot mix and match.

flexcon wrote: »
    Are you using the right accounts?

so Irish account will only work on the Irish Download from an Irish App Store
    Same with UK

You cannot mix and match.

i cant get far enough to enter any details (if you mean nowtv account)

i cant get far enough to enter any details (if you mean nowtv account)

Is it just a black screen? I have seen this happen before.

Is the Apple ID been used to download the app an IRISH Apple ID?

• Advertisement

flexcon wrote: »
    Is it just a black screen? I have seen this happen before.

Is the Apple ID been used to download the app an IRISH Apple ID?

no i goto the app, it says loading content or something and then goes to a screen that says sorry now tv is currently unavailable....

yes irish apple id, same one ive had for over a decade.

no i goto the app, it says loading content or something and then goes to a screen that says sorry now tv is currently unavailable....

yes irish apple id, same one ive had for over a decade.

That is a strange one. Working find on my end and I deleted the app and reinstalled just now to test it.

thanks anyway

works fine on my iphone btw :confused:

thanks anyway

works fine on my iphone btw :confused:

Is your apple tv and itunes linked to an Irish account? I think if not that may be why Now tv is stated as unavailable

Is your apple tv and itunes linked to an Irish account? I think if not that may be why Now tv is stated as unavailable

its the same account on my ipad iphone and apple tv though :confused:

• Advertisement

its the same account on my ipad iphone and apple tv though :confused:

Another possibility is if you have exceeded the amount of 5 devices to the same now tv account

Another possibility is if you have exceeded the amount of 5 devices to the same now tv account

nope, i have only just signed up, and i dont get to the point where i can even enter my login on the app,

as others have suggested there must be some issue regarding regions altho i cant think why.

Advertisement