Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hotel/restaurant in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-10-2020 8:34pm

Hi Folks,

Aside from popping into Dublin randomly for work (always just in and out, i never really hang around), I'm looking to see if anyone could suggest a fairly high quality place for a decent meal?

I'm looking to pick up a voucher for a Christmas gift for someone that lives to the west of the city (Clondalkin area, but don't think it really matters). They've helped me out a good bit this year and want to gift it more as a 'thanks' than anything else (relationship is pretty much just work related).

Want to get it for somewhere decent, but don't know the place, and also want to do my best to get it for somewhere that will likely still be trading in 2021.

Anyone able to nudge me in the right direction?
    (also open to a better gift idea, but know very little about her personal life so kinda hard to think beyond a slightly generic voucher).

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement