Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Label SMS Gateway ?

Options
  • 14-10-2020 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Looking for a white label SMS gateway. Every option i go with turns out that they've cancelled their white label program. Without removing the option from their site or marketing material. Pain.

Does anyone have any experience with white label SMS gateways? Or with SMS notification marketing in general?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sheepsh4gger

Have you tried
    https://www.twilio.com/

I once ordered an SMS modem so basically I could tell the computer to output over serial port "send a text to 1390481-9384" and it would text someone with that message. I think it involved AT commands. This would suit if you say just want to send a text from time to time to say 40 employees in a company.

But if you're looking for more advanced uses then I would suggest using some API-based thing like Twillio.

Advertisement