Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCL delivery times

Options
  • 14-10-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Ordering from CCL for the first time, and I am not impressed.
    I noticed that they had slightly smaller prices for most of the things I needed, compared to Scan where I usually shop, so I placed an order with them on Sunday. They had an item out of stock, and I ordered that from Scan.

The Scan order was processed and shipped in 15 minutes, which is a record for me, on a Sunday no less, and has arrived to my door yesterday (Tuesday) morning.

The CCL order has not yet shipped. I know it's only been 3 days, but I am curious to know why it took less than 24 hours to move from Processing to Stock Allocated and then to Ready to Despatch, only to sit 2 more days in this state, and unknown when they will finally ship it.

Are they always like this, or is this a special case?

Feels a bit like Marla Whoriskey, after being used to having Donna Moss as the assistant.

Thanks!

Comments

I would imagine they have a Rota in place for their staff so they all aren't in the same time. I think OCUK are doing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I ordered up a few parts from them back in June, took 2 days to reach my door, that was an order placed early in the week.

I also a replacement mb issued by them that took 5 days as it left on Friday but their logistics obviously don't move stuff over the weekend.

Pretty easy to deal with honestly.

Advertisement