If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote

Options
  • 14-10-2020 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey guys

Been a while seen I've last been on..

I purchased a sony str-dn1080 of you guys a good while back, some how I can't seem to find the remote, ( to many kids playing around) and it may still turn up some day, but when is another thing.

Do you guys sell replacements? Or can you get me one? Or point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated
    Regards
    Alan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey guys

Been a while seen I've last been on..

I purchased a sony str-dn1080 of you guys  a good while back, some how I can't seem to find the remote, ( to many kids playing around) and it may still turn up some day, but when is another thing.

Do you guys sell replacements? Or can you get me one? Or point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated
    Regards
    Alan
    Hi TGsmokealot.

Sorry to hear you have misplaced the remote :(

It's not something we usually carry in stock but if you leave it with me for a hour or so I might be able to do something for you.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tgsmokealot

Hi TGsmokealot.

It's not something we usually carry in stock but if you leave it with me for a hour or so I might be able to do something for you.

Kenny.

Awesome if you can.

Hi TGsmokealot.

Kenny.

Awesome if you can.
    Hey TGSmokealot.

I though I had a spare one in a damaged unit but seems we may have already used it before.

I can check with our spares team but that could take a while to get a reply as they are currently on a skeleton staff.

You might pick one up on Ebay also.

I'll see what else I can find out and revert back when I get some info.

Kenny.

Hey TGSmokealot.

I though I had a spare one in a damaged unit but seems we may have already used it before.

I can check with our spares team but that could take a while to get a reply as they are currently on a skeleton staff.

Kenny.

Okay Kenny that would be great..thanks for your time

Hey TGSmokealot.

Kenny.

Okay Kenny  that would be great..thanks for your time
    Leave it with me TGSmokealot and I'll see what I can source.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Kenny.

Good news.. remote turned up ..after two days of house shake...
    ( kids)

Thanks for your time Kenny..

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kenny.

Good news.. remote turned up ..after two days of house shake...
    ( kids)

Thanks for your time Kenny..
    Hi

Thats great news, saved yourself a few €€€.  Thanks for letting us know

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.