If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43UN81006LB - price comparison query

Options
  • 14-10-2020 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi - I'm wondering if you can confim your best price for this TV (including delivery to Wicklow) please?
    From checking a few suppliers websites, Richersounds.ie looks to be on the expensive side compared to the others for this one.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ofthelord wrote: »
    Hi - I'm wondering if you can confim your best price for this TV (including delivery to Wicklow) please?
    From checking a few suppliers websites, Richersounds.ie looks to be on the expensive side compared to the others for this one.

Thanks so much.
    Hi Ofthelord.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment we have temporarily run out of stock on the 43UN81006 but they are due back into stock on teh 23rd of this month.

We are currently priced at £449 and includes our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to drop me over some links to the cheaper pricing i can take a look at them for you.
    For a price beat it must include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also delivery to your home address.

We also have a clearance version available priced at £379
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14200-lg-43un81006lb-clearance-web-return-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ofthelord

Thanks so much.
    Hi Ofthelord.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment we have temporarily run out of stock on the 43UN81006 but they are due back into stock on teh 23rd of this month.

We are currently priced at £449 and includes our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to drop me over some links to the cheaper pricing i can take a look at them for you.
    For a price beat it must include a 5 or 6 year guarantee and also delivery to your home address.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14200-lg-43un81006lb-clearance-web-return-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    thanks for the speedy response.
    Yes all the other websites which I checked were for only 1 year warranty and had delivery as extra.
    Thanks for the link to the clearance option - I had not noticed this section on your website.
    I might bite the bullet and order this TV later today.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much.
    Hi Ofthelord.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,
    Yes all the other websites which I checked were for only 1 year warranty and had delivery as extra.
    Thanks for the link to the clearance option - I had not noticed this section on your website.

Thanks again!
    No problem at all Ofthelord.

Let me know if i can help in any other way.

If you decide to go for the clearance one we will make sure it gets dispatched straight away for you.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ofthelord

Thanks so much.
    Hi Ofthelord.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks again!

If you decide to go for the clearance one we will make sure it gets dispatched straight away for you.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny - one more question for you...
    I've never ordered from richersounds.ie before and when I've just gone to your site to order the clearance TV on your site I only see option to order via phone. Is this correct, phone orders only?

Thanks

Thanks so much.
    Hi Ofthelord.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Thanks again!

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny - one more question for you...
    I've never ordered from richersounds.ie before and when I've just gone to your site to order the clearance TV on your site I only see option to order via phone. Is this correct, phone orders only?

Thanks
    Hey Ofthelord.

Ahh....
    It seems that it has now been sold :(

However I have noticed that there actually is a brand New one showing in stock at the Belfast store which we can arrange to get shipped if it might be of interest to you?

The new version would be priced at £449
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204662-lg-43un81006lb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

If you would like to go for this drop me your contact number in a PM and we can drop you a call to finalise the sale.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.