Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Development

Options
  • 14-10-2020 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to get some photos developed and wondering where would be a good spot to go - are there DIY style photo devices in pharmacys or would I need to go to a pro?

Basic query but I can't remember the last time I got photos developed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

D'Agger wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking to get some photos developed and wondering where would be a good spot to go - are there DIY style photo devices in pharmacys or would I need to go to a pro?

Basic query but I can't remember the last time I got photos developed!

Harvey Norman have an area in the store with the machines and usually someone on the counter if you need a hand. Think soundstore also have this service.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Upstairs at the Boots on Half Moon Street have them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Soudstore is self service machines from phone or usb only at the moment. They aren't accepting anything by hand as I was in there last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Cheers for the suggestions all, word of advice if anybody goes with a phone, the one in Harvey Norman doesn't allow you to pick a device folder, rather acts like a USB and picks up all images on your device which is a bit mental given the prevelance of whatsapp etc.

Let's just say I disconnected and did a well needed cleanup of the phone given I couldn't go to the folder I'd moved the images I needed into :D

Advertisement