Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three phase

Options
  • 15-10-2020 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I am about to upgrade to 3P for my business.
    My work yard adjoins my dwelling.
    What if any changes do I need to make to my existing electrical infrastructure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

perhaps a surge protector would be a good addition, particularly for audio/visual equipment and PC
    personally ive fitted Tacima six socket surge protected mains conditioners, purchased through Amazon,

there may be a surge protector available for the main switch board though which would protect everything there within.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

I think that would depend on the reason why you are upgrading to 3ph in the first instance.
    Likely just some changes to your distribution board and test and certification of the full installation.

Advertisement