Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aorus x570 aorus elite / Ryzen 3400g Intergrated Gpu issue

Options
  • 15-10-2020 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭

So I recently updated a few parts on my pc mainly the above and I am using an OLED LG CX tv as the monitor. I have only had the new parts a few days and since installing everything

I have noticed this issue where the screen will go black for a second or two then return as if someone pulled out the HDMI and put it back in again.

I've searched online and tried so many different things. I've updated the bios to the latest version updated the GPU software including drivers.

I've made a custom resolution with one or two setting changes as I seen mentioned online along with even changing settings to the vcore in the bios. I have also changed different settings on the tv itself.

It has improved as it doesnt happen as much as it did at the start but it's still happening and it's becoming really annoying as ive no idea how to fix it at this stage.

Any ideas would be absolutely great :-)

Advertisement