If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED65BX6LB

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

rm212 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was planning on ordering the LG OLED65BX6LB tomorrow when I get my pay into my bank account.

I just saw that it went to €1999 on the website after being €1899 all week. Any idea why the price went up €100? A bit disappointed at that after looking at it and waiting all week for my pay to come in...

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14204-lg-oled65bx6lb-pre-order-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx
    Hi RM212.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we have no control our any price changes as these are all done by our head office.

Our pricing can change two or three times a day without notice to stay in line with our competitors.

I have checked and at the moment and they are showing on our website as pre order but our incoming list currently has no ETA just yet.

Regarding the price they are priced at £1999 sterling and also 1999 Euro which make the Euro price a much better deal.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭loughrey

Hi guys,

I was planning on ordering the LG OLED65BX6LB tomorrow when I get my pay into my bank account.

I just saw that it went to €1999 on the website after being €1899 all week. Any idea why the price went up €100? A bit disappointed at that after looking at it and waiting all week for my pay to come in...

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14204-lg-oled65bx6lb-pre-order-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

It'll likely go down in price even more next month for Black Friday so I'd wait until then. I'm waiting out for a 55 BX or CX from Richer Sounds to make the most of the black Friday sales. They usually have a Black Friday price promise in place from either two weeks or a week before Black Friday where they will refund the difference if the price drops for Black Friday after you ordered. I'd assume they'll have similar this year.

loughrey wrote: »
    Hi guys,

It'll likely go down in price even more next month for Black Friday so I'd wait until then. I'm waiting out for a 55 BX or CX from Richer Sounds to make the most of the black Friday sales. They usually have a Black Friday price promise in place from either two weeks or a week before Black Friday where they will refund the difference if the price drops for Black Friday after you ordered. I'd assume they'll have similar this year.
    Hi Loughrey.

You are correct on the price promise.
    Once head office release the prise promise to us I will post on here on Boards.

Not every product is included on our Black Friday sale but you never know.

The deals will go live on our website closer to the time.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Yeah I’ll definitely be waiting. I would prefer a 65CX but the price difference is huge right now. If it comes down to 2300-2350 I’ll bite! If the 65BX was to come down to 1799 too though I’d probably still go for that.

Yeah I’ll definitely be waiting. I would prefer a 65CX but the price difference is huge right now. If it comes down to 2300-2350 I’ll bite! If the 65BX was to come down to 1799 too though I’d probably still go for that.
    Hey RM212.

Keep your eye on our website and the deals will go live the night before the Black Friday deals are due to start.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.