Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 12 Insurance?

Options
  • 15-10-2020 9:35pm

Hi all I’ve been saving up since last December for this years iPhone as I’ll be upgrading from 6s Plus and my partner will be upgrading from a 6s.

I am getting either a pro or pro max and my partner is getting a pro or a 12.

I would like to get insurance for them so I am wondering if anyone has insurance you could recommend that covers everything, breaks, drops, liquid damage even god forbid it was stolen.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

If you have your own gaff. Mine is on my contents insurance. I’m with FBD.

If you have your own gaff. Mine is on my contents insurance. I’m with FBD.

I’m renting

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I never bother with insurance.

I just think over a €100 a year to insure a €1,000 device is exorbitant. When you compare the cover you get from car & health insurance where you're covered for millions.

Many people here seem to go with Apple Care which covers damage so it might be a better option.

Otherwise just put money aside each month if you wish, after all it's most likely nothing will happen to your phone, especially if you get a good case.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Hi all I’ve been saving up since last December for this years iPhone as I’ll be upgrading from 6s Plus and my partner will be upgrading from a 6s.

I am getting either a pro or pro max and my partner is getting a pro or a 12.

I would like to get insurance for them so I am wondering if anyone has insurance you could recommend that covers everything, breaks, drops, liquid damage even god forbid it was stolen.

Thank you

If you are looking for cover, check out this link

https://www.loveitcoverit.ie/quote/

Advertisement