Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shotgun and magnifier

• 15-10-2020 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Looking for both a shotgun that would be suitable as a secondary or possibly primary if it's trishot. Also looking for a magnificent for a M4 if there's any knocking about.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

Hi there's a shotgun on my clearance ad with extra shells

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oskar.dd

Hey man where are you based? I should have both, I'm based in Dublin myself, pm me to discuss it if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oskar.dd

Looking for both a shotgun that would be suitable as a secondary or possibly primary if it's trishot. Also looking for a magnificent for a M4 if there's any knocking about.
    Cheers

Pm me I might have both, based in Dublin you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

I have like new TM M3 Super 90 3 shot spring shotgun with 6 TM shells
    And shell holder

Also have

M870 full metal real wood Sawed-off spring shotgun with one mag

I can get original pics if you need let me know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Smithwicks96

Seller159 wrote: »
    I have like new TM M3 Super 90 3 shot spring shotgun with 6 TM shells
    And shell holder

Also have

M870 full metal real wood Sawed-off spring shotgun with one mag

I can get original pics if you need let me know thanks

Yeah would love to get a look. Willing to post ?

• Advertisement

Yeah would love to get a look. Willing to post ?

Here are some pics of both shotguns both are working 100% no issues whatsoever. Never been used out side my garden the TM super 90 has been used maybe hand full of times I only had them for collecting purposes.

I would be willing to post if need be and is paid for . What part of the country are you in ?

Seller159 wrote: »
    Here are some pics of both shotguns both are working 100% no issues whatsoever. Never been used out side my garden the TM super 90 has been used maybe hand full of times I only had them for collecting purposes.

I would be willing to post if need be and is paid for . What part of the country are you in ?

Currently in Limerick at the moment.
    How much you looking for them ?

Ah ok . I’m looking for 130 ish for the TM and 100 for sawn off but am open to offers or trades.

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

Bump

Still have my shotgun

• Advertisement

If your still looking for shotgun make me offer if interested is either of mine or I would consider non airsoft trades for fishing gear rod reels ect let me know thanks

Advertisement