Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaked Hunter Biden emails - story blocked by Twitter and Facebook

Options
  • 15-10-2020 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

I could explain the story, but this video does a much better job. Plus, some of the Twitter and Facebook responses to attempts to share the story have to be seen to be believed (included in the footage - Sky News).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭con747

Let me know when there is some actual evidence.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

con747 wrote: »

I got about a minute in. I'll wait until this has been conclusively proven as well I think.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

I got about a minute in. I'll wait until this has been conclusively proven as well I think.

A quick 2 minute loss of my life google threw up more than enough doubts for me. Prove me wrong OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

It looks very like the democrats have a lot of skeletons in their closet. They needed to create the image that the skeletons were in Trumps closet. So they just copy and pasted all their skeletons and gave it to the FBI to say Trump did it.

Now slowly all the things they accused Trump of, are turning up to be democrat crimes they comited.

The sickest most corrupt stuff they can dream of, are the things they already did.

Wont change the people who just know Trump is a baddy since they seen him on his TV show.

Wont change the people who dont want to work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The biggie for me is that as long as Rupert wants Trump in the White House he will do everything in his power to get him there. Arguably Rupert is the most powerful man in the Western world. It is in the bag.

Trump haters should console themselves with the fact that at least they will have something to bitch, moan and be outraged about for another 4 years. What else could they possibly be doing with their lives? If Donald Trump was not around they would have nothing else to do.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Even if you're a Trump hater the best outcome might be for him to win. He's going to have to deal with the sh1ttest 4 years of any president since WW2 plus you have to consider that the Democrats are far more likely to get a war going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

It looks very like the democrats have a lot of skeletons in their closet. They needed to create the image that the skeletons were in Trumps closet. So they just copy and pasted all their skeletons and gave it to the FBI to say Trump did it.

Now slowly all the things they accused Trump of, are turning up to be democrat crimes they comited.

The sickest most corrupt stuff they can dream of, are the things they already did.

Wont change the people who just know Trump is a baddy since they seen him on his TV show.

Wont change the people who dont want to work.

I’d swear this was written by Trump himself. All bluster, no substance.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I’d swear this was written by Trump himself. All bluster, no substance.

When the quote means the quote is about the quote, I mean when you quote all bluster and no substance and nothing else, its like the quote means what you quoted, no beginning no end.

Quoteception. The internet is probably now running like a hamster wheel trying to make sense of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

sabat wrote: »
    Even if you're a Trump hater the best outcome might be for him to win. He's going to have to deal with the sh1ttest 4 years of any president since WW2 plus you have to consider that the Democrats are far more likely to get a war going.

In 4 years, Trump has narrowly avoided war with Iran, and is a tweet away from war with China, all while alienating long standing allies of the US. I don’t think the democrats are the ones you should be worrying about.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭thebestwords

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

An almost certain single term Biden presidency would probably produce an 8 year Republican presidency of Pence or similar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Your so right man. I mean the last war... Or two started under the democrats. Oh... Wait... Errrm ehhh.

In 4 years, Trump has narrowly avoided war with Iran, and is a tweet away from war with China, all while alienating long standing allies of the US. I don’t think the democrats are the ones you should be worrying about.

Are you forgetting the mayhem unleashed in the middle east by Obama and HRC? Many of us same clique will be back in place under Biden.

When the quote means the quote is about the quote, I mean when you quote all bluster and no substance and nothing else, its like the quote means what you quoted, no beginning no end.

Quoteception. The internet is probably now running like a hamster wheel trying to make sense of it.

A quote fest.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Are you forgetting the mayhem unleashed in the middle east by Obama and HRC? Many of us same clique will be back in place under Biden.

I think you know.... Full well the middle East was all on Bush and Cheney... And all of the nonsense that occured around that time. That legacy lives on today.

But sure look. Facts. Wha

tenor.gif

You obviously do not live up to your name.:)

listermint wrote: »
    I think you know.... Full well the middle East was all on Bush and Cheney... And all of the nonsense that occured around that time. That legacy lives on today.

But sure look. Facts. Wha

jVlgl2b.png

You obviously do not live up to your name.:)

The point is the actual censorship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Are there many mail in ballots in Australia?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's been discussed in the main election thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement